Sophie Guidolin #37 Still not competing; friendships still fleeting; Failing at YouTube; one burnt boob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who do we think the brand is that she’s bagging? She’s posted a Lust ad since being away so I’m thinking it’s not them. Would it be Cleo or Hello Fresh? I haven’t seen her advertise Happy Way in a while so thinking she might not work with them anymore.
She was posting a whole lot of CH of the latest drop last week, whilst in transit. Posted 1 Lush whilst away. Bit hard to promote HF & Happy Way when away. Well maybe Happy Way ? Maybe Lush. She promotes them fairly hard consistently. CH only really when there is a drop.

Her r’ship with CH seems closer since she goes to their store front & the owners live on the GC as well. They could have been ok with her been away. My bet is Lush.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe I used to look up to and idolise this idiot. Even brought her books. She has absolutely ruined that body and face. Inside and out.
Same. I loved her. Bought the books. Also went to the sports nutrition events at Hold Your Own. I can’t believe this is who she was the whole time.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She was posting a whole lot of CH of the latest drop last week, whilst in transit. Posted 1 Lush whilst away. Bit hard to promote HF & Happy Way when away. Well maybe Happy Way ? Maybe Lush. She promotes them fairly hard consistently. CH only really when there is a drop.

Her r’ship with CH seems closer since she goes to their store front & the owners live on the GC as well. They could have been ok with her been away. My bet is Lush.
I think Lust sent them to the day spa and she’s lost Hello fresh lol! They don’t need her they have a million influencers promoting…but then you’d think she would’ve pre filmed something surely if she had something due/scheduled lol.. she has no one really but lust and Cleo Harper I couldn’t imagine her not fulfilling obligations with them surely…2 of the very few brands that have stuck with her lol

Reactions: 5
I can’t see any brand hassling her to post content on their behalf. What brand sees an unhinged woman off her face chatting absolute tit and thinks ‘damn we need more of her promoting our brand’

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure it’s Hello Fresh - I thought she’d mentioned she doesn’t actually have a partnership with them anymore but she still uses it for the convenience? I could be mistaken 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Trigger warning…
Why doesn’t she move her bleeping hair from her face like a normal human being. She looks like a drowning ape
I foresee nightmares tonight.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
For subscribers only
Is she serious??!!! The whole premise behind Project You WAS the personalised meal plans and Loaf made it out that she sat down and worked out each and every persons plan HERSELF!!! She 1000% is ripping people off!

I honestly don’t see the point of Ambers page - she rips off content from here but never holds anyone to account for their crappy behaviour!! As some mentioned earlier, she’s a total 🟤👃

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.