Sophie Guidolin #37 Still not competing; friendships still fleeting; Failing at YouTube; one burnt boob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks @in_fellation_to for the title/s there wasn’t a clear fave out of the two so I combined 🙈

Let’s see if her silence on stories is due to travelling to compete or if her ego is crushed that no one gave two shits about her 35th 30th birthday and she’s hiding away.

Reactions: 18
I’m not going to lie, having the last two consecutive thread titles in my honour is a great achievement. I feel more popular than loaf with her 500k bot followers ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m not going to lie, having the last two consecutive thread titles in my honour is a great achievement. I feel more popular than loaf with her 500k bot followers ✨
And your thread title posts have most likely received more likes than her new YouTube video 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
New thread thanks @in_fellation_to for the title/s there wasn’t a clear fave out of the two so I combined 🙈

Let’s see if her silence on stories is due to travelling to compete or if her ego is crushed that no one gave two shits about her 35th 30th birthday and she’s hiding away.
Definitely away on a "work trip" because we all know If she was sick we would hear all about it.

Reactions: 13
I’m procrastinating bedtime and eating Easter eggs , so I thought I’d check out Loaf’s wiki. I’ve never read it before and holy moly what a trip!

It’s crazy to now take a step back and look at the time line and all the HG tit. Clearly a very unwell woman. Makes me feel so sad for all the kids involved.

Reactions: 15
Not the comments on daily mail facebook 😂 a ‘friend’ come out of the woodwork
I could be wrong, but I think this is a burner account and Loaf is defending herself.

She uses phrases like "far out!" in her own stories.
The incorrect spelling of 'jealous' and 'business'.
The lack of correct grammar, and sentences that are just a word salad.
The overuse of exclamation marks.

The profile on FB is locked so hard to confirm, but I dunno. Feels like either a burner account, or like Loaf has grabbed her phone and used it to post this.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nah can't be her because it starts with 'I like dogs more than people'

We know that is not true because she hates Honey and she never once acknowledged Dr Teefs dog when she was living in the penty.

Reactions: 12
Nah can't be her because it starts with 'I like dogs more than people'

We know that is not true because she hates Honey and she never once acknowledged Dr Teefs dog when she was living in the penty.
Come to think of it.. Where is Honey?

Did she remove her, just like she removed any evidence that kids live in her 'display' home.

Reactions: 11
Honey was treated in the same way as her kids - shipped out for gram and then put away as it involved too much caring and responsibility.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Come to think of it.. Where is Honey?

Did she remove her, just like she removed any evidence that kids live in her 'display' home.
I think she lives on her mums farm/airbnb/winery now? Lol I love a display home looking house my kids luckily aren’t too messy (and have a happy childhood before anyone comes for me)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she lives on her mums farm/airbnb/winery now? Lol I love a display home looking house my kids luckily aren’t too messy (and have a happy childhood before anyone comes for me)
In Sellicks Hill Adelaide??? Wow she really got rid of the dog hhaa

Reactions: 5
Not the comments on daily mail facebook 😂 a ‘friend’ come out of the woodwork
oh Emma... you are deluded. I do like the bit about the 'natural or anti wrinkle'... indicates that maybe just maybe there is a little bit of injectable help our old Loafy has.... because it hasn't been overtly obvious. so thanks for clarifying for us.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
who's the sheila she employs now? has her insta showed any OS trips?

Reactions: 5
In Sellicks Hill Adelaide??? Wow she really got rid of the dog hhaa

I wonder how she managed that with the girls. They love that dog.
I don’t know why I think that but I just vaguely remember something along those lines but I can’t say what lol like something briefly mentioned.

Well to be fair they would’ve loved a baby sister too and she had no issues changing that so there really isn’t any limit to her evilness

Reactions: 7
It’s been about a week since she’s shown her face, hasn’t it? I’m pretty sure everything she’s posted since last Thursday has been pre-recorded, no?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.