Sophie Guidolin #31 It’s cool to customise your mool, doggy paddle in the pool and stay natrool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At 300k that's 755 plans. If she worked 80 hour across those 4 days and didn't have any help it means she spent on average 6.3min on each meal and exercise plan. This doesn't include anytime for changes, emails, socials, breaks, kids etc.

For the weekly check ins based on a 20 hour day, for 7 days, this works out at 11min per check in. Again not factoring any other time in her day.
Do we actually think her so called “clients” will ever get a so called check-in. They will be lucky enough to get 12 lots of meal plans me thinks!
---
When did that happen? Pre/post pixie ?Ryder is still at school isn’t he ? Is Kai ??
Post break up with the dentist. Ryder now goes to school in nsw. Kai not sure, I think he dropped out or changed schools some time back!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Wonder if she asked her friends about plastering photos of Pixie all over the net before she did it . You would think that the day pixie was born would have been the worst , we all know why it wasn’t though .

Reactions: 13
Yep, looking at the live pics and then jumped on to her stories and the difference is so obvious.

Crustly continental loaf on the live and smooth white vienna loaf on the filtered story.
duck me. I wouldn’t want anyone with a pin to stand too close to me if I had those balloon titties
---
Eyyyy it’s Tippo Man 😝
---
duck me. I wouldn’t want anyone with a pin to stand too close to me if I had those balloon titties
---
Eyyyy it’s Tippo Man 😝
Sorry wrong thread and I can’t delete for some reason 😵💫

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.