Sophie Guidolin #30 primping, posing, prancing, preening and prick teasing her way through life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I hear her right on the live that she wasn’t doing the Bod anymore? I’m sure she said because she’s not about it, she wants to help people directly with the personalised plans instead??
She is a crazed lunatic, god I feel sorry for those wee girls!
She's cut the Post Pregnancy &Post Pregnancy programs. She said she didn't want to be known for them. Trin was the model for them. Sooooo.....

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She announced she is “no longer doing the bod app, it doesn’t align with her.. sorry forgot to tell everyone”, I knew she had planned this total business pivot to online coaching. She has rebranded the intro to her bod page also
The App she spent 1.3 million on and was spending 23 hrs a day coding in the back end! She's ditching it completely ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
True math - one person made a fake accent comment
Sophie math - ‘all these people accuse me’
IMG_1878.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have never watched her live but saw the whole thing tonight as I just happened to be on the app
That was truely chaotic and so so much
not in the way that Sophie herself describes things as chaotic and a lot
but really odd disturbing behaviour

Reactions: 17
How selfish can you be. Put your xxxxxxs period g-string on and be the parent for more than 5 minutes
More like her launch day she went rogue on last week she made the same day as the GG
She announced she is “no longer doing the bod app, it doesn’t align with her.. sorry forgot to tell everyone”, I knew she had planned this total business pivot to online coaching. She has rebranded the intro to her bod page also
Because she only had like 7 active users and it cost her hundreds of thousands, poor loaf, even the business doesn't want to be friends with her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you pay her $397 and you do the same amount of hip thrusting she does, you too can look like a pretzel.
How can we forget she’s the greatest role model to her boys 🙄

Attachments

• 60.1 KB
    • Haha
    Reactions: 9
    This whirlwind money scam screams something along the lines of Kai’s new business venture . Not a word about it then, bam , Huuuge promotion and sale a few days later never to be heard of or seen again .
    I believe she still hasn’t stated what capacity her limited spots intake will be ???

did anyone see the comment on insta where someone said they have Naths plan , still, from years ago and if that’s a good starting point again for them . She replied saying if they have the exact same body fat … so she is saying she needs to know one’s body fat in order to provide this service she is promoting . Same same loaf . How she going to do that .
    she mixes her words so much and brews it all with her lack of knowledge and she is left with tit that doesn’t make sense .
    I still have Nath’s meal and training plan that he did for me years ago, at a cost of $1300. Crock of tit!

• Wow
    Reactions: 20
    That explains why I could no longer access the macro calculator

Reactions: 6
    I bet she goes to these hotels because now that Nathan is living there, the kids are always there (which will be a shock to her system) and she can’t bring random dick into her house every week!!! You’re about as subtle as a sledgehammer you crusty, moldy bread roll

OR … plot twist …..

what if (and I don’t believe it myself but it’s a theory) they are actually back together and she tells him she needs quiet time at a hotel once a week and that’s where she screws randoms! And nath is none the wiser! And doesn’t she have past form for this behaviour? Do I recall correctly that she cheated on Nathan at a hotel?!
    She was seen giving her ex a blowjob in the car while Nathan was on stage competing in a weightlifting comp. This is from a very reliable source!
    ---
    I was confused too. Did she say to get priority access you need to submit a payment and fill out a questionnaire. Then she’ll select applicants based on how quickly they’ve submitted payment.

But still no guarantee they’ll get a spot…
    Sounds like she’ll be selecting those applicants she believes will easily achieve results. I remember when her Hold Your Own staff member, Faith, was going to compete and Nath was doing the training. I know Faith as she went to school with my son. I bumped into Faith at another gym and asked if she was still working with Sophie. The look of disgust on her face was priceless! She told me that Sophie pulled her from the comp because she didn’t believe she would win. Yet another reason why Sophie is a bleep!

Last edited:
    • Wow
    • Sick
    Reactions: 42
    Me 🙋🏼‍♀️ I’ll happily be the someone
    Do you think it was announced after Brisbane was a contender for the Grand Final and she knew Nathan would go to it and maybe it was her way of having him change his plans but he actually didn’t so now the repetition of her saying it is the middle of school holidays and she is on her own?

Reactions: 12
    That explains why I could no longer access the macro calculator
    Wtf you have the app and she hasn’t even told users they won’t be able to access.. what a head it is
    ---
    So it starts today !! The 13 weeks starts today but she will try have plans out by sat afternoon. She is bleeping delusional . Can’t wait to have the ACCC get her for not disclosing , when asked about the cancellation question . Got all the evidence !

Attachments

Last edited:
    Reactions: 14
    2014 was 9 years ago, but I’ve literally been a qualified nutritionist for over 10 years! That’s how good I am at this job, I got 10+ years experience in that time. Such a nutrition slut I am!

Welcome to the new thread, I’ve been friends with it for 31 years in my future memories; so I know it’s going to be amazing, beautiful and high-value just like me. OF I mean OG followers will know how hard I worked to create this thread. So much hustle. Mwah 🫶

• Haha
    Reactions: 14
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.