Sophie Guidolin #29 Loaf’s boobs might explode her skin is so tight and her lips are giving us all a fright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Years and years of work! We competed together about 5 years ago, I came second to her in the overall. I thought she looked phenomenal then (and on a personal level really liked her look back then before she put on so much size) but my god she is at a world standard now. I know she uses gear, but regardless she trains incredibly hard and dedicates her whole being to bodybuilding. Loaf just teases and jumps in and out when she’s between relationships. It’s frustrating to see someone like Loaf call herself a pro alongside these people, who actually work continuously to improve.
Whoa… now I may not be a personal fan of this look but yeah - even if there is drugs that woman’s work and dedication is very evident. That is insane…. I’ll bet she’s not floating about wearing xxxxxxs or weighing only 40kg either… given muscle weighs more than fat I’d wager she’s nearing 90’s with that bulk (don’t know her height?) that is amazing bulk!!! Respect all the way…. And to you - to come second to that is (I’m guessing) no mean feat!! Well done! 👏🏽👏🏽

It really does throw into stark contrast Loafs lies, pretence, etc. She is NOT a body builder or ‘pro’ athlete of any sort! WHY and HOW does anyone still believe a word out if her mouth or turn to her for anything??!?! She should be forgotten and relegated to the darkest corners of our memories…

She makes a mockery of others hard work, gaslights her own ‘fans’/followers, abandons her children, backstabs her ‘friends’ and is the worst example to anyone people (but esp women) out there….

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Essentially, in relation to her use of the ‘🥵😍🥰’ next to a photo of her kid who gives her physical/body motivation gives some wyuld sickening red flag vibe energy

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Essentially, in relation to her use of the ‘🥵😍🥰’ next to a photo of her kid who gives her physical/body motivation gives some wyuld sickening red flag vibe energy
If a father used the 🥵 emoji on a photo of his teenage girl he’d be called a predator

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The faces she’s pulling lifting tiny weights! I’m sorry but 4kg on lunges, 6kg and 10kg deadlifts…… and I thought she was an aThLeTe
She’s angry remember and channeling her anger to someone who did her wrong. She’s a hard core athlete.
Loafy probably thinks the girl above is too big.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The show on Oct 14 is a pro qualifier eg. That’s the equivalent of the show Sophie won her pro card in NZ, it’s not actually a pro show.

The IFBB pro show schedule is below, you have to scroll down to bikini. They don’t often have a pro show in Aus these days as it’s hard to get names out so most are international (US, Japan etc.)

FYI not all pro shows are good “quality”, there are certain shows that are known to have the top pro’s and generally those shows are also the ones that if you win, qualify you for the Olympia. Loaf would probably just go to a crappy show to try and place higher, banking on the fact her followers wouldn’t know better.

It’s very rare for an Aussie female of any category to qualify for the Olympia, I can only remember one Bikini Melissa Carver, and just this year the first wellness competitor Danai Theodoropolou, so basically loaf has no hope :)

Melissa Carver qualified for the Olympia but never got there due to issues with lockdowns. She subsequently took a long break from bodybuilding. That particular story is covered in an episode of Steph Kas bikini podcast, the episode with Doherty.
Aleksandra Banda is the most recent Australian bikini pro ro go to the Olympia. She did really well.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.