Sophie Guidolin #29 Loaf’s boobs might explode her skin is so tight and her lips are giving us all a fright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have competed in IFBB along with Pro Friends - never tested.

Also I am not one to body shame AT all.. but she is actually looking unhealthy and not pro status.
Put her in the States with their Pros and she literally looks like a malnourished twig stick insect
she looks like a first time competitor that had a crappy coach on duck all cals and heaps of cardio.With a side of mercury poisoning.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok I worked in IT and dabbled in coding for 7 years. It is so easy to gain access to scripts and codes to post a pic. Doesn’t meant she knows wtf she is doing. Id love to see her write a script and execute it and then roll that out on her system. She wouldn’t have any clue what I just said

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If she was seriously exercising she would not have her hair down?! That would feel so gross once you start to sweat.
Idk…someone I follow on Instagram has (fake) hair down to her butt and wears it out or half up, and it constantly playing with it. Holly Baxter.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2426750
Yeah but you only have one of those two and it’s from drugs and a suspected ab shaving surgery sooo.. technically you have neither.
This is just inspect element 😂 like, anyone has access?
---
Why not show the actual code, in a code editor? You can show lots of code sections and no one will be able to steal it. Why show the css everyone has on their browser tho

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The show on Oct 14 is a pro qualifier eg. That’s the equivalent of the show Sophie won her pro card in NZ, it’s not actually a pro show.

The IFBB pro show schedule is below, you have to scroll down to bikini. They don’t often have a pro show in Aus these days as it’s hard to get names out so most are international (US, Japan etc.)

FYI not all pro shows are good “quality”, there are certain shows that are known to have the top pro’s and generally those shows are also the ones that if you win, qualify you for the Olympia. Loaf would probably just go to a crappy show to try and place higher, banking on the fact her followers wouldn’t know better.

It’s very rare for an Aussie female of any category to qualify for the Olympia, I can only remember one Bikini Melissa Carver, and just this year the first wellness competitor Danai Theodoropolou, so basically loaf has no hope :)

Wow I just had a look at Dani Theo. This takes some unbelievable dedication.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Ok I worked in IT and dabbled in coding for 7 years. It is so easy to gain access to scripts and codes to post a pic. Doesn’t meant she knows wtf she is doing. Id love to see her write a script and execute it and then roll that out on her system. She wouldn’t have any clue what I just said
Updating the html font to bold is my guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Updating the html font to bold is my guess.
Tbh she probably just opened the file to take a pic. Any owner of an app should have access. Most likely got it via email as protocol. She did not write any of it. I can bet my life on it

Reactions: 14
Wait hold on I just watched her reel, I’m so confused.

She trained with some serious strained facials lifting 8kg weights. Then gets ready for work with a full face of makeup, hair and tits out clothing (surprisingly no size 1 kids skirt or any Cleo Harper to be seen). Then said her goal is to have a conversation with a stranger (which she does in her DMs daily). Then gets ‘straight into work’ to code (in the hotel) then AI/software (im assuming a podcast studio?). Then I’m an elevator to then get in sweats to stretch/journal/meditate (no famous dirt hot chocolate that she drinks ALL day in sight)

she got all dolled up to sit in a studio with headphones that are actually attached for once? She travelled all the way to NZ to do what exactly for work, record her voice? Code in a hotel room? If she can ‘code’ can’t she do something so simple on AUS? or is this all a ruse so she can ride some NZ dick and claim everything as a work expense (cough loafchella)?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Literally anyone can access that "code" screen. Open a Google chrome Web page go into tools then click developer tools. It's how people make joke memes that look like it's the real webpage

Reactions: 11
Thread title idea
Ex husband #2 moved in, loaf looking for an ifbb win. Daily reels while looking like a pig that squeals

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The show on Oct 14 is a pro qualifier eg. That’s the equivalent of the show Sophie won her pro card in NZ, it’s not actually a pro show.

The IFBB pro show schedule is below, you have to scroll down to bikini. They don’t often have a pro show in Aus these days as it’s hard to get names out so most are international (US, Japan etc.)

FYI not all pro shows are good “quality”, there are certain shows that are known to have the top pro’s and generally those shows are also the ones that if you win, qualify you for the Olympia. Loaf would probably just go to a crappy show to try and place higher, banking on the fact her followers wouldn’t know better.

It’s very rare for an Aussie female of any category to qualify for the Olympia, I can only remember one Bikini Melissa Carver, and just this year the first wellness competitor Danai Theodoropolou, so basically loaf has no hope :)

Pretzels business trip to NZ ( must be working O/T on her knees) is to ensure she wins in October, as I’ve said many times Loaf brings nothing new to the table It’s the same 💩 over and over again
blah blah blah 💤

Reactions: 14
Wow I just had a look at Dani Theo. This takes some unbelievable dedication.
Years and years of work! We competed together about 5 years ago, I came second to her in the overall. I thought she looked phenomenal then (and on a personal level really liked her look back then before she put on so much size) but my god she is at a world standard now. I know she uses gear, but regardless she trains incredibly hard and dedicates her whole being to bodybuilding. Loaf just teases and jumps in and out when she’s between relationships. It’s frustrating to see someone like Loaf call herself a pro alongside these people, who actually work continuously to improve.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
OH MY GOD. I finally semi caught up on this thread, wrote a bloody ripper post that @charliechap would’ve loved because it included a nickname for ol’ Valentine-y prick, but Tattle glitched and I lost my post. 🫣😥😭

Anyway, the short of it is I’m sorry for being absent, I’ve been so busy with my non-influencing job/life that I haven’t been able to vibrate energy frequencies for reading this thread, let alone pretending I am one with Loaf in true word salad tit-posting alignment. I can’t believe the Tattle site did me dirty like that. I will try again tomorrow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s OK guys, not to worry! She wasn’t straining lifting those light-ass weights because she has no strength, she was making those faces because she was thinking about a letter of forgiveness that she was going to write to somebody who did her wrong! (Posted on keepingupwithaussieinfluencers) I’m dead! 🤣💀🪦

Hi Sophie - good to see you spend just as much time reading tattle as you do making up your crappy content! duck me this woman is hilarious!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.