Sophie Guidolin #29 Loaf’s boobs might explode her skin is so tight and her lips are giving us all a fright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loaf confirming she’s not getting on stage “this weekend”. I don’t think it’ll be this weekend but the NZ IFBB comp in Auckland. Probably the weekend of 14th October.
The show on Oct 14 is a pro qualifier eg. That’s the equivalent of the show Sophie won her pro card in NZ, it’s not actually a pro show.

The IFBB pro show schedule is below, you have to scroll down to bikini. They don’t often have a pro show in Aus these days as it’s hard to get names out so most are international (US, Japan etc.)

FYI not all pro shows are good “quality”, there are certain shows that are known to have the top pro’s and generally those shows are also the ones that if you win, qualify you for the Olympia. Loaf would probably just go to a crappy show to try and place higher, banking on the fact her followers wouldn’t know better.

It’s very rare for an Aussie female of any category to qualify for the Olympia, I can only remember one Bikini Melissa Carver, and just this year the first wellness competitor Danai Theodoropolou, so basically loaf has no hope :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Wonder what her PEDs are… she’s definitely had a slow and subtle voice virilisation. Like it’s still got a “screechy” quality to it but it’s lower and more scratchy. If she’s not competing this weekend she’s competing in the near future. I’ve got no doubt she’s on something, not just clen (shakes) but like tren or winstrol or something because the voice is a dead giveaway.

Reactions: 17
Question from someone who knows nothing about these shows….. do they drug test?

Reactions: 15
Are we all meant to believe she got “shredded” lifting 4, 6 and 10kg dumbbells? My baby weighs 12kg and I am lugging her around daily - maybe I should compete but no not really hehehehehe, not yet anyway heheh
I had a baby 12 weeks ago and had my first weight session back yesterday, and all my weights were significantly heavier than hers (by minimum double) and that was being conservative at the advice of a women’s health physio. She is either faking it, or just so incredibly weak (considering her background, training age etc.) it’s genuinely concerning as if she has exercise intolerance.

I find this so disappointing to be honest, she should be promoting the benefits of being strong and strength training for health and not exclusively tying body image for this

Reactions: 25
I had a baby 12 weeks ago and had my first weight session back yesterday, and all my weights were significantly heavier than hers (by minimum double) and that was being conservative at the advice of a women’s health physio. She is either faking it, or just so incredibly weak (considering her background, training age etc.) it’s genuinely concerning as if she has exercise intolerance.

I find this so disappointing to be honest, she should be promoting the benefits of being strong and strength training for health and not exclusively tying body image for this

It was the same in her Reebok add / lifting super light weights and was called out for it.

Maybe she’s just really weak?

Reactions: 12

I think maybe she’s been called out for all her reels where she’s trying to look perfectly posed so she’s now trying to look like she’s not afraid to work hard on camera. Swinging too far in the opposite direction with these facials for absolute baby weights.
Wants us to believe she’s a professional athlete and that she was hipthrusting 130kg in her immediate pp period but this is hard work for her? Pick an angle.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Some federations do, some don’t.

IFBB which Sophie competes in doesn’t. Drugs are allowed, and a lot of competitors are pretty open about their use but not all competitors use them.

Then there are federations like ICN (I compete natural), they drug test if you win.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
If she was seriously exercising she would not have her hair down?! That would feel so gross once you start to sweat.

Reactions: 17
IMG_0916.png

Yeah but you only have one of those two and it’s from drugs and a suspected ab shaving surgery sooo.. technically you have neither.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
IFBB is a non tested federation…, which always confused me as why she claimed years ago they pulled up to the gym and randomly drug tested her. IFBB don’t do that. Very rare is it they will even test you in a natural federation and that’s on comp day. It’s costs them too much in reality to test everyone

Reactions: 13
IFBB is a non tested federation…, which always confused me as why she claimed years ago they pulled up to the gym and randomly drug tested her. IFBB don’t do that. Very rare is it they will even test you in a natural federation and that’s on comp day. It’s costs them too much in reality to test everyone
I have competed in IFBB along with Pro Friends - never tested.

Also I am not one to body shame AT all.. but she is actually looking unhealthy and not pro status.
Put her in the States with their Pros and she literally looks like a malnourished twig stick insect

Reactions: 20
Are we all meant to believe she got “shredded” lifting 4, 6 and 10kg dumbbells? My baby weighs 12kg and I am lugging her around daily - maybe I should compete but no not really hehehehehe, not yet anyway heheh
She looks like she's just done a workout, got an arm pump on (we all know can't pump up a pancake ass), and the faces are because she's tired cause she's been riding too much 🍆🍆🍆

• Haha
Followers up to 576k now - I can’t help but PMSL when you look at the profiles of all the newbies! It’s just too funny for words!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where loaf gets her story scripts from…but really done in silence….and Ash liked it :).

---
Followers up to 576k now - I can’t help but PMSL when you look at the profiles of all the newbies! It’s just too funny for words!! 🤣🤣🤣
She got up to 577k earlier in the day but dropped back to 576k in the afternoon

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I have competed in IFBB along with Pro Friends - never tested.

Also I am not one to body shame AT all.. but she is actually looking unhealthy and not pro status.
Put her in the States with their Pros and she literally looks like a malnourished twig stick insect
Well she did say she thought last year’s competitors were “big” compared to her

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.