Sophie Guidolin #29 Loaf’s boobs might explode her skin is so tight and her lips are giving us all a fright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks @phonies - had to trim original title wouldn’t fit though it’s now xxxxs like our fave

Sophie Guidolin #29 Loaf’s boobs might explode coz her skin is so tight and her lips are giving us all a fright, but it’s ALL natural right?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hahaha Lust did her dirty by using an older photo. Screams we like your old face.. This comparison just shows how much work she has had done and how oblivious she is too it!

Also how's the fake profile thing- again clearly not having blinkers on.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her utter 💩 rubbish that comes out of her mouth 🤮
Overqualified people have applied for her tit paying job but they don’t care because money doesn’t make you happy 🙄
---
THANK YOU FOR THE NEW THREAD !
---
Meanwhile. Try not to gag everyone. The ability to lie to her customers is real re: fake accounts.
Tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Overqualified people have applied for her tit paying job but they don’t care because money doesn’t make you happy 🙄
---

This coming from an idiot who paid $12k for a god damn coffee machine .......

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This coming from an idiot who paid $12k for a god damn coffee machine .......
And the G-wagon!

She wants to pay her 'staff' tit so she can make more money for herself, FFS

She should just advertise for an intern and call herself Sonja.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
---

She doesn’t realise some are desperate for a job ! You would have to be to work for peanuts for a bleeping clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Actually it’s an employees market at the moment as there are so many jobs available. She’s gonna have to put some more $$$ up if she actually wants a worker in this market.

Reactions: 15
If she undervalues this role so much by paying a tit under minimum wage and she's so passionate about it, why doesn't she do it herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nothing feels as good as her freedom does right now, guyz! It’s her core value and peace and a calm nervous system are everything. I mean, imagine how horrible life would be if she was bogged down by the responsibility of a demanding 4 month old right now instead of being able to watch the petals on her flowers flutter in the breeze. Thinking about how much better her life is right now without that child makes her want to cry. 🥹
---
Bragging about being blissed out over your “freedom” is pretty twisted when you’re trying to convince people that you are in mourning over your “stillborn” child who died tragically and unexpectedly and who should be 4 months old in a few days. She’s been exposing the real Sophie all over the place these last few days.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
---

Hahaha thought the exact same thing, also I’m sorry but everyone definitely cares about money! Especially with the cost of living these days. That is actually the dumbest comment I have heard in a long time. Sounds like duck all people have applied / they do care about money and she’s trying to gaslight them by making it sound like there’s plenty of candidates who don’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
As she doesn’t care about money at all am sure she’d mentor people for free and not 12k!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m confused. What happened to the other role she advertised a while ago? Is this new role instead of that one? Do we think she ever found someone for the previous position?

Hahaha thought the exact same thing, also I’m sorry but everyone definitely cares about money! Especially with the cost of living these days. That is actually the dumbest comment I have heard in a long time. Sounds like duck all people have applied / they do care about money and she’s trying to gaslight them by making it sound like there’s plenty of candidates who don’t.
I kind of get the feeling that the only people to apply, which would be less than half of what she is saying, are people who are her "fans". She really is so out of touch with reality. As if she would be doing interviews herself, well considering how many staff she claims she has. So many holes yet noone serious is willing to call her out.

Reactions: 11
It’s very unproductive to interview a large number of people. She is wasting both their time and hers.

On the topic of her speaking to Dr Teef since Pixie was born, she took Ryder out of school to go to the penty with her one day. Surely she had a conversation with him around that time to confirm if he’d be home/not home?

It’s very unproductive to interview a large number of people. She is wasting both their time and hers.

On the topic of her speaking to Dr Teef since Pixie was born, she took Ryder out of school to go to the penty with her one day. Surely she had a conversation with him around that time to confirm if he’d be home/not home?
Maybe Ryder organised it with Charlie knowing he’d be at work and loaf went with him

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.