Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think other parts of her probably smell too
I just get stinky head vibes. Only washing your hair once a week. There is not a dry shampoo in the world that could freshen it enough for once a week especially given all her workouts and healings and saunas etc
Stinky head
Like a teen boy after he takes his fave hat off. That’s the stink vibe I get.

Reactions: 17
I think she has massive nipples / areolas and that her recent surgery was to reduce them. She wants to wear widely ill fitting tops and seems to not be and to without a nipple popping out

Reactions: 12
Totally, I think she looks like she needs a good scrub, she always looks so grotty.

Reactions: 7
555162 at about 5pm today. 80 drop today
No stats today. Website broken. Hopefully they will back. I think it’s managed /hosted in Kyiv- Ukraine soooooo we’ll see

oh yeah -someone needs to tell Amber Paul she’s not a journo. Even they don’t like reporting facts. Loaf has blocked her though, along with half the population
---
555162 at about 5pm today. 80 drop today
555075 at about 8:15 pm. 77 drop today. Just came back online

Attachments

Last edited:
I remember many years ago I showed a friend her instagram (ashamed to say I was a fan girl ). He said her face looks like a foot and I was horrified … now I look at her and… yep!! I see it
I used to be such a fan.. I would read the daily mail articles and the comments were always about her face or that she looked like a man. It took me a while to see what they were pointing out.

Reactions: 6
How in the hell did I forget banana bread??? She lives on banana bread that costs about $70 to make, $96 sleepy hot choc by the gallon and… if she’s desperate she’ll eat YouFoods

Reactions: 13
I think she’s racist too
I also think she’s one of those people who when you see their name pop up on your phone calling or messaging you have the “uuggghhhh” in your head.
this goes for her “friends” Nathan, her dad, the hair dresser ect.

I doubt anyone actually enjoys her company

Reactions: 11
When she talks about the girls’ hair and says they’ve got ‘Afros’ (bad enough) and does the little shudder.

Reactions: 10
I’m Fkn ded.
---
How in the hell did I forget banana bread??? She lives on banana bread that costs about $70 to make, $96 sleepy hot choc by the gallon and… if she’s desperate she’ll eat YouFoods
She doesn’t actually eat the banana bread silly

You might be sooo smol loaf but you’re packing a large vagina or penis according to some reports. What’s with the buldge when she wears tights. It is from the clen?? Over frapped vagina

Reactions: 15
555044. I feel a 554 coming on

Attachments

I reckon the surgery bra was all bull crap.

I've had my boobs done, I couldn't put my arms over my head for nearly 2 weeks, and not wearing the compression bra hurt

These are freshly dark brows so filmed since wearing surgery bra
No bra in sight and arms looking normal
She can't talk about surgeries because they're all fake like everything else she's involved with

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The amount of try on hauls she did while recovering (while not mentioning the stitches) would also not be possible I imagine.

Reactions: 11
The amount of try on hauls she did while recovering (while not mentioning the stitches) would also not be possible I imagine.
She probably just had her nipple hairs plucked… she would call that surgery

Reactions: 19
Her happyway banana bread packet has a very tanned caricature on it. Just saying.

Reactions: 5
That's why I think it was just areola surgery!

Reactions: 9
If anyone needs a new PP it’s yours
Her face actually looks like it would hurt from the fillers.

She'll eat YouFoodz, even if she doesn't like it. Just buy it and eat it anyway

Mmmooooooo!
There’s Bessie the Cow, leading with her tongue again. Unrefined barnyard animal that she is, she always finds that cup or fork with her tongue first. What a weird little troll she is.

Attachments

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.