Sophie Guidolin #21 While Loaf's Out Scouting for the next big 'D', our bestie 'B' is the real MVP.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad to see the results of those polls. I really can’t stand a few such as Dedikated Lifestyle and Leah Itsines, but they only got 21% and 20% - so Loafs current 77% hate (and only 2% love) is really saying something. And fair enough, the others are annoying and stupid and cocky, but no where near on the same level as Loaf.

Reactions: 13
Hahaha First it was for CH now is for her own app.
Loaf thinks her followers are dumb like her.

Does she really want us to believe she flew to the US when Coachella was happening to shoot a campaign and that she didn’t paid for her “employees?!?
Oh witch please hahah how come her employees each paid it is way if they went for work. It does not make sense 🤦🏽‍♀️
I often book flights for my colleagues for different business trips. If I was to tell them they had to pay for their own flights and accommodation, they would not go. This screams ‘hey guyzzz I have the best opportunity for you. Let’s go to Coachella and take a handful of photos in CH stuff and I’ll claim it as a business expense.’ Both girls literally posted it was a work trip, they can backpedal all they want but they just look stupid.

Reactions: 15
I often book flights for my colleagues for different business trips. If I was to tell them they had to pay for their own flights and accommodation, they would not go. This screams ‘hey guyzzz I have the best opportunity for you. Let’s go to Coachella and take a handful of photos in CH stuff and I’ll claim it as a business expense.’ Both girls literally posted it was a work trip, they can backpedal all they want but they just look stupid.
That’s exactly my point. If was a work trip with Loaf than she has to pay all the expenses and not say that each paid their way.

They are all lying and trying to cover up now that Loaf got exposed.

Reactions: 8
The stories need to now focus on the fact this lying witch is still on the US while pretending to grieve.

That’s exactly my point. If was a work trip with Loaf than she has to pay all the expenses and not say that each paid their way.

They are all lying and trying to cover up now that Loaf got exposed.
I hope the ATO does an audit on her.

• Heart
Yep she is the lost manipulative gaslighting FUCKWIT. Tried her hardest to pretend she’s home… while she’s actually gallivanting around with her new penis. Then plays the grief card. It’s just bleeping unreal.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Loaf #22 Coachella turned into Burning Loaf, and is as doomed as Fyre, cos the Loaf’s still a kettle grinding liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.