Sophie Guidolin #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG CRINGGGGGGEEEE ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซyouโ€™re too old for this tit Sophie lol
Youโ€™re so vain it makes me sick. She literally needs to validation

Reactions: 2
Oh for duck sake. Can you even imagine being kissed with glitter lips . That tit would feel like bleeping sand paper being scratched across your face . Thatโ€™s a post to show off her ass . Who the hell would post tit like this let alone make the effort at some point in her โ€œ busy asโ€ schedule to go take photos of her bathers rammed so far up your ass that its probably flossing her Invisalign , to write a ridiculous caption like that . Get over yourself .
Speaking of flossing her Invisalign ๐Ÿคฎ

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Youโ€™re right she is too old for this tit and boy is she looking it. Be interesting to see what happens during her downward spiral which we all know is gonna happen. Plenty of gorgeous fit 20 something fit influencers to take your spot Sophie. The gravy train wonโ€™t last forever.

Reactions: 3
Gross. Floss your own teeth Sophie. We donโ€™t need to see that.
Also why are the twins only now learning o floss? Mine have been flossing since they were 2.
Also their hair looks neater when Nath has them.

Absolute PET HATE of mine, when they say "ignore/excuse the mess", because...kids. but there's literally no mess. None. Just a small pile of clothes stacked neatly on the chair in the corner. Give me a bleeping a break. This is - 'how to be totally clueless and completely unrelatable to regular people 101'. I no longer wonder if she might be taking the piss. She's actually really just that dim witted.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Omg apparently lust minerals has cleared up her severe acne ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค” she shouldnโ€™t be able to say tit like that so misleading

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg apparently lust minerals has cleared up her severe acne ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค” she shouldnโ€™t be able to say tit like that so misleading
Funny how only a few months ago it was Skora that cleared up her skin, and she was using the same before and after photos.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Sophie just said the lust products she is using โ€œare 100% cleanโ€ so I decided to look up lust minerals but unfortunately their website seems to say the opposite of what she claimsโ€ฆ

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She's gone the day so far without using filters at least, which is surprising, but good.

I can't believe this place exists!!! Here I was thinking I wish I could vent my feelings, and there's actually a place and other people who feel the same ๐Ÿ˜†. I don't even know where to begin. I've read the threads and think I'm about the same as most of you, starting off as admiring her years ago to seeing the negative changes starting around when she and Nath split, to now wondering what the feck has happened to her. I can't believe it's the same person.
What a scamming, manipulator she's become. Master NLP practitioner ๐Ÿ˜‚. Get out with that. Targeting people with low self esteem and mental health for her made up courses...so wrong! That actually makes me so angry. She's so passive aggressive to her followers, and the gaslighting - WTF! I totally agree about the imprinting years stuff. What a hypocrite!!! I can't believe I used to like her and look forward to her posts.

Reactions: 13
But a year ago she said it doesnโ€™t align with her valuesโ€ฆ despite having already been 2 years in waitlist?! She canโ€™t keep up with her own lies lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now the apparent waitlist has jumped from 2 to 3. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Immediately thought that too! Honestly, you can't make this stuff up. How is there anyone who still believes anything she says anymore.

Oh yeah, I remember that ahahaha
Hahahaha that was gold when celeb spellcheck called her out ! Sophie was so defensive even though hundreds of thousands of people could see the โ€œafterโ€ was the opposite side of her face.

How tiny is her waist! That is so unachievable for gen pop women.
Also I swear her ass isnโ€™t usually that big (same pic, white dress)

How tiny is her waist! That is so unachievable for gen pop women.
Also I swear her ass isnโ€™t usually that big (same pic, white dress)
her ass definitely isnโ€™t as big as sheโ€™s photoshopped it in todays white dress photo.

I wonder if she actually goes to the gym anymore? She never posts any gym content and all of the Cleo Harper outfits she wears are only shown in her bedroom and never in an actual gym doing a workout.

Her ass is tiny tiny. Like she has no waist we know that but sheโ€™s just so skinny the only muscle she has is just general muscle we all have underneath fat. She cannot grow that ass eating as few calories as she does and whatever nose beers sheโ€™s on.

• Haha
It's definitely not that big or that shape irl. She's filmed herself multiple times doing try ons for Cleo Harper recently and had someone film her in the warehouse in the last last week wearing active wear...her arse was not big then, nor was it perky.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.