Sophie Guidolin #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There comes a point , no matter how “ great” a school they attend , where you just say , duck it I’m putting you into a new school where the travel issues will not be a problem .by the looks of it her kids aren’t going to be neurosurgeons so just move them ! Yet if she did that she wouldn’t be able to cry on socials how expensive their schooling is or how hard it is for all of them to get to and from . I guess now she can have uninterrupted time with the new 🍆
It's not necessarily uninterrupted as he has his daughters home. It probably makes sense for the boys to finish schooling where they are as they are in the later years. Though I do think it's crazy how absent she is for them during a school term given later years can be so stressful for teens! The girls go to a school near their original home, so closer to Nathan. It would be a shame to uproot them to convenience their mums new relationship.

Reactions: 1
Sophie has chosen her new relationship over living near her daughters primary home and their school. She had a beautiful house (her dream home), a business that makes money while she sleeps that she can run from home at hours of her own choosing (which is a goddamn luxury), and the only inconvenience was that the boys school was on the other side of the border, and this was only a problem during covid border restrictions, because my understanding is that it's still not very far from her house at Kingscliff. Any complaints she has about anything related to not seeing her kids due to weather, travel, school etc is all of her own making now. I don't even know why she's whinging about them not being able to get to school. It doesn't effect her at all. Nath is the one taking them to school. Yes, it's frustrating that it's flooded again, but the schools now have online learning established to work alongside classroom learning. They won't miss out on anything by missing a few more days of school.

Reactions: 5
This is actually just really sad to see. Straight back home to her man, off to a concert mid week. She NEVER sees the girls. God Nath must be biting his tongue!
I found it funny how last year during border closures she went on about how she will never be that far away from the girls again. Yet moves straight back to the goldy and never sees them because she met someone else. I just have no words.

Reactions: 10
Yes to everything said above - and who else remembers her going on and on about how much she hated living in the Gold Coast and how she couldn’t wait to get him to her “sanctuary” where she lived across the road from the beach. How does this woman get away with selling empowerment courses for women when at the first chance she gets she ups and leaves her family for the latest man in her life. She is sooo gross

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
From my calculations, the Gold Coast is about a 50-60 minute drive away from Casuarina(where Sophie and Nath live)

I am assuming Sophie is in a penthouse in Goldy?

Reactions: 2
From my calculations, the Gold Coast is about a 50-60 minute drive away from Casuarina(where Sophie and Nath live)

Yes correct pent house as she likes to remind everyone every so often at the Gc

Yeah, it's a penthouse on the GC.

How quickly she changes her 'core values' when the man of the moment has money, a fancy house and runs a successful business.

It's not necessarily uninterrupted as he has his daughters home. It probably makes sense for the boys to finish schooling where they are as they are in the later years. Though I do think it's crazy how absent she is for them during a school term given later years can be so stressful for teens! The girls go to a school near their original home, so closer to Nathan. It would be a shame to uproot them to convenience their mums new relationship.
Should have been more clear , 2 years ago when Covid began she should have moved them as this is when she started the carry on , on insta about how difficult it was . Kai would have been either just starting high school or not quite there yet I think . Plenty of opportunity to move them at that point . And you are right not totally uninterrupted, from her end though it would be if all the kids with Nath. Given she is quite absent with her own kids I wouldn’t think she would actually do much mothering with his . Even though she claims this .

Reactions: 2
Sophie’s house is in Kingscliff. There is no border or flooding issues anymore. She will never change any of the kids schools because then she couldn’t use it as an excuse not to have them. I have a little girl the twins age and it just breaks my heart what’s she’s doing. These years are so so important. The only time you’ll see an increase of her presence in the girls lives is when Nathan finds a girl.

She literally sees them once a week if you’re lucky. You hear about dads doing this to their kids all the time but I dont know, i don’t want to sexist or whatever it is but it just turns my stomach when I see mothers barely making time for their kids and putting the latest bf ahead of their own babies - you CARRIED THOSE babies for 9 month!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It's more hurtful because she's only doing it because of this boyfriend. If she (or any woman) came out said they were giving up primary custody because that worked better for everyone - that would be 1 thing. But Sophie spent the last year crying about being so far away from them, then first chance she got, she deliberately moved that far away.

It's just awful for the twins.

• Sad
She’s just a disgusting human being. Plain and simple. And no Soph, I’m not jealous - your usual go to blah. I know you read here! She’s a liar, a selfish liar and will do anything to be the victim.

It's more hurtful because she's only doing it because of this boyfriend. If she (or any woman) came out said they were giving up primary custody because that worked better for everyone - that would be 1 thing. But Sophie spent the last year crying about being so far away from them, then first chance she got, she deliberately moved that far away.

It's just awful for the twins.
She was already showing signs of this behaviour with Jake, prioritising a relationship with a man over her relationship with her kids. Which makes me think this relationship won't last. She was all in hard and fast with Jake (like now), which seems to be excitement and lust driven, then it lead to a crash and burn. With Ryan she never moved in with him, either time, despite apparently being with him for 8 months the first time. She kept him a secret for ages. However, he is also a PT and probably on a modest income, and is not a wannabe celebrity or a medical professional.

It's actually laughable when she uses the mum card when talking about how busy she is.

She literally sees them once a week if you’re lucky. You hear about dads doing this to their kids all the time but I dont know, i don’t want to sexist or whatever it is but it just turns my stomach when I see mothers barely making time for their kids and putting the latest bf ahead of their own babies - you CARRIED THOSE babies for 9 month!
It's especially bad as she and Nathan raised them with an attachment patenting style. They were used to their mother, father or 1 other primary carer. They did this intentionally. She mentions this on her most recent podcast. Why would she now think it's OK to be so distant?? Her nlp course talks about the imprinting years. The twins still are not 7 so this is all very impacting...
Let me guess they won't be invited to Europe either?
What's really interesting is the dentist raised his daughters without their mother after the divorce so I wonder how his girls feel about Sophie's behavior.

Reactions: 3
She’s just a disgusting human being. Plain and simple. And no Soph, I’m not jealous - your usual go to blah. I know you read here! She’s a liar, a selfish liar and will do anything to be the victim.
She def reads here . The new story on insta .. happens to be about being with family and the twins and priorities 😂

She def reads here . The new story on insta .. happens to be about being with family and the twins and priorities 😂
Haven't listened yet but she keeps listing freedom as her top value... I think this is how she justifies being away from her kids. She's just pursuing her top value everyone.. you can't judge someone else's values...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haven't listened yet but she keeps listing freedom as her top value... I think this is how she justifies being away from her kids. She's just pursuing her top value everyone.. you can't judge someone else's values...
Freedom has has to be the most flexible value you could have, how profound of her 😂.

Speaking of profound, can we just take a moment to admire her for her words of inspiration with her latest caption. What a literary genius she is 🙃. I sometimes wonder....are these people really serious when they post these mind blowingly dumb captions, or are they taking the piss. It's just so hard to believe that an adult would write this dribble and expect to be taken seriously.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Freedom has has to be the most flexible value you could have, how profound of her 😂.

Speaking of profound, can we just take a moment to admire her for her words of inspiration with her latest caption. What a literary genius she is 🙃. I sometimes wonder....are these people really serious when they post these mind blowingly dumb captions, or are they taking the piss. It's just so hard to believe that an adult would write this dribble and expect to be taken seriously.
Oh for duck sake. Can you even imagine being kissed with glitter lips . That tit would feel like bleeping sand paper being scratched across your face . That’s a post to show off her ass . Who the hell would post tit like this let alone make the effort at some point in her “ busy as” schedule to go take photos of her bathers rammed so far up your ass that its probably flossing her Invisalign , to write a ridiculous caption like that . Get over yourself .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh for duck sake. Can you even imagine being kissed with glitter lips . That tit would feel like bleeping sand paper being scratched across your face . That’s a post to show off her ass . Who the hell would post tit like this let alone make the effort at some point in her “ busy as” schedule to go take photos of her bathers rammed so far up your ass that its probably flossing her Invisalign , to write a ridiculous caption like that . Get over yourself .
Sandpaper is literally what I thought of when I read it haha.... she doesn't even know what glitter feels like, which sounds about right, because she doesn't know much about anything else she talks about either 😂

Sandpaper is literally what I thought of when I read it haha.... she doesn't even know what glitter feels like, which sounds about right, because she doesn't know much about anything else she talks about either 😂
Hahaha you are so right 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.