Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sailorcherries

VIP Member
Nath didn't do shit?
Was this at the time where he was creating his own gym, going through the legalities of doing so as well as the refurb of the property? Something that brought a stable income in?
Or when he was coaching multiple people to success, again bringing a stable income in?

Or was this when he had had multiple back and hip problems which impacted his mobility, ability to train, mental health etc?
Or when the pandemic restrictions were in full force and he had lost his business and was, quite rightly, suffering with his mental health?

"Doesn't do shit," coming from the woman who - this year alone has had at least 7 days in the Maldives, 14 days minimum in America and is now on day 21 of a European break, with more to come plus her week retreat to Bali in August, without her twins.
That is, as a minimum, 49 days in a different country to her twins (similar for the boys) from January to August. That number will go up as she isn't finished in Europe yet - say even another 7 days, give or take, which would make 56 days/8 weeks fully away from her twins (not including the many days she doesn't see them when at home).

There will have been 34/35 weeks by the end of August. 8 weeks out of 34 weeks is 23%, almost 1/4 of the year she will have spent out the country without her twins.

I'm sorry, Nath doesn't do shit? So what does she do, because it is definitely less.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Jeffery

Chatty Member
He was designing it while they were still playing in the sandpit together at kindergarten 🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 24

beachinlife

Someone said above rhat they feel sorry for Andrew - I absolutely don’t! He’s absolutely pussy whipped and typical male wanting the blonde barbie doll on his arm 🙄🙄🙄 he gets everything he deserves for choosing to be with such an idiot
I don’t know why some assume Andrew is such a nice, down to earth guy. I mean penthouse…Porsche…Sophie planted up against him…I think he screams wanker. He has made his bed. Enjoy the 50 shades of bat shit crazy you just put a ring on 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

therealsmilf

VIP Member
Andrew's latest post is with Oasis Dental and it's a snip from one of their podcasts together.

She talks about how she was recommended to get veneers and it was the wrong recommendation because she's had so trouble from them. That the dentist then made a bad call.

Why was she going to another dentist?? Surely her best friend of 10+ years would have been her dentist too 🤔

Reactions: 22

DJSezBot_

Lol there’s worldwide covid cases and deaths surging, food shortages, People in Sri Lanka literally rioting because they have no food or fuel etc… and this bitch posts and asks her followers if she should get her G-Wagon wrapped beige ??? …… her head is so far up her own (pancake) ass, I can’t even.

• Angry

therealsmilf

VIP Member
Second thread for Australian "health" Influencer Sophie Guidolin.

She was once a fitness model, now she in an expert in quack science and manifesting. She'll teach you how to manifest a life where your youngest children no longer live with you.

She definitely hasn't had any work done to her face......

• Haha

Trassidia

VIP Member
I am just going to say it, she doesn’t have a good body. She’s botched from her cheeks to her tits. Everything she stood for - health, fitness, telling women muscles are beautiful - is gone because she is not ok.
She has created this bonkers narrative for herself whereby she is this perpetual victim, who lies constantly, has ridiculously high highs and then plummets into savage lows.
She is desperate for engagement from anyone, attention from any male and all females are simply jealous of her. Her current need to lose weight or meet this dumb idea of thin is bloody dangerous.

Reactions: 21

BS DETECTOR

Chatty Member
Gosh she has really fucked up this time…
Disgusting.
What a far cry from being a PT in a shed fitting out as a gym, taking your kids everywhere with her and practicing such hands on parenting to this bullshit. 3k a night in the place they’re in. Unbelievable.
I remember when Sophie used to say they had a nanny not childcare to protect the girls from outsiders and practiced attachment parenting. It used to make me feel like shit cos I couldn’t afford a nanny and whilst I work long shifts in the hospital my little girl had to go to long day care. Her life couldn’t be further from this now. She has abandoned those little girls. That dentist clearly doesn’t want little kids around 24:7. Enjoy your penthouse, 12k coffee machine, G wagon, extravagant overseas holidays in ur tiny bikini Sophie. Because when it all crumbles which it will because your shit lying personality will come out sooner or later.. you’ll be stuck with alot less money with minimal family and little girls who barely know you..
I don’t care how much I love a man I could never do this to my kids. Way to soon.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

tayprins

Chatty Member
Gosh I’m so over it with her making up SHIT to sell SHIT.
Also…’omg how am I going to pack all my bikinis in my suitcase’
Girl… are you 16????! 😂

Also, her lower lip is uneven now lol
I still can’t get over the fact she lies about her face being natural 🤭

Oh… and how long will it be after landing that Sophie makes Andrew film her ass tippy toeing around the resort like a constipated monkey???

• Haha
Reactions: 20

DJSezBot_

Sorry Soph, people have had a lot going on the last 2.5 years and going on your silly little retreat to get ‘shredded’ just isn’t a fucking priority anymore to the average person without a $350k car. The world has moved on from the fitness era and right now most of us are just trying to find happiness and keep our necks above water in this dumpster fire of a world.

She’s so out of touch. Someone already called it, a petulant lazy brat who can’t see past her own privilege.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If she actually had a health issue like Bell’s palsy she would come out and say that but she’s 100% been botched and will never admit that she’s been pumping her face with fillers and Botox all this time (we all know you do Sophie, we’re not idiots). She’ll keep riding her ‘I dOnT hAvR FilLerZ GuYzz’ narrative.
Waiting for the ‘I ate too much unhealthy food and it made one side of my mouth go numb’ story to pop up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Trassidia

VIP Member
Posts with her have been limited for ages - I think its ones whey they post together because she has limited comments so maybe her settings take priority? She has blocked me from my main account so I'm sure if they are co-posting those one though. I only see him lol

When her and Nathan were on a break is when I first started to see her other side. She was going away a lot and being so deliberately vague and baiting, and then getting angry at questions. And also her victim mentality - always complaining about being a struggling single mother and being the breadwinner. I remember her posts about being self-funded and not making a profit, and how much she'd spent on app development so people should be nicer to her :rolleyes: Also her hair - she went blond, and was also wearing that long pony extension at times, I feel like when she is changing her hair her personality gets worse at the same time....

They go back together and things were ok briefly but then her awful complaining when she left and went to SA. Even since its been non-stop chasing men and changing her values to suit whatever story she is trying to sell.
The victim mentality is her narrative.
1. bullied at school because of jealousy, girls tipped yogurt on her hair.
2. bullied at school because she developed DD boobs early.
3. married early and had two kids, ended in divorce. Early days the dad was mentioned, but now claims she meant her dad?
4. fat, single, no income (which I doubt given her ex husband is military and it would easy to have his wages garnished given he’s a government employee!)
5. Starts body building, single mum, low income, day care teachers bully her because her son’s lunchbox is too healthy (yes, this was a storyline). Sells the cookbooks, the original ones were awful, I actually think the kids hated the food and wouldn’t eat it, lol.
6. meets Nath. This doesn’t seem to last long initially, a hate page is then set up claiming Nath’s sister walked in on her with another guy. Huge accusations thrown around on the page (circa 2009/10) that she uses meth etc.
7. She’s on the body building circuit, airplane food results in food poisoning before her Melbourne show (flying from USA comp). Still not with Nath.
8.Her dad travelled with her from memory. Boys would spend each holiday in Adelaide with their dad, but then of course that turned out to be her dad.
9. Nath back on the scene, wedding, gym, house(s), would always get defensive when asked about renting v buying.
10. Preggo - victim of bullying from women because she worked out during the pregnancy. She had to go on the today show and do a Daily Mail interview to set the record straight!
11. Continues to claim she had no family support post twin birth. Literally none, she was on her own. This of course was bs given both Nath’s family and hers were in the pics, this narrative continued whenever she wanted to one-up the mum set.
12. The saga that is her never ending g string bikini shots. Her parents were ALWAYS walking around nude, nudity is normal, her boys think it’s normal etc. walking through the streets of Bali with a g string on is normal etc. we are all jealous and need to lighten up.
13. crying on camera about her kids being sick, her being tired, hard working mum of four… she has a business to run, she needs to food prep for competitions she never enters etc.
14. She was the only woman in Australia separated from her kids. Torn from her family by barricades and mandates…

I am sure there’s more. I’m tired.

Andrew isn’t attractive at all. I think he’s a creep and self-centered. His body isn’t great either, not my type at all - does he know he has to work his lower body as well? PT Soph should let him know.

• Haha

hippopananus

My computers gaaawn guys and I can’t find wifi in a major European country BUT luckily my DM’s are blowing up with things I can sneakily post ads about so here’s another ad for Happy Way and Lust so I can write my trip off for tax purposes ✌🏼
You’re as transparent as black out curtains Sophie 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

icthruBS

VIP Member
and almost married to Jake who was then 6 months + relationship, the love of her life, wanting to have kids right away… oh snap - their values didn’t align - he is off the husband table

tattooed to her 🙋‍♀️
For a woman that is so aligned with herself , her needs, wants and all the other cow shit she waffles on about , she sure struggles to find the right man . I guess when your flavour only lasts a few moths it would be difficult.

So now apparently … we all know how teeth have ALWAYS been her obsession ????? And she always went out with a toothbrush in her bag when she was younger . Now I have heard it all , the lies to advertise a toothbrush 🤦🏽‍♀️
Smother me in breadcrumbs coz I’m a fucking schnitzel , you are kidding me . She may want to have the gaps in her teeth put back quick smart with all the lies she tells , she needs space for all the bullshit that she talks to seep out .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17