Sophie Guidolin #19 Yep our girl can’t do maths but she can do people from MAFS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks more feminine than her. Thought he was gay to be honest - Facebook flashbacks anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg. We may have said it but we literally didn’t think you would soph. Some people simply don’t know how to be alone. No one can heal themselves in that time. Well I certaintly cant. Also, for the sake of your children, focus on them for once in your life. Focus on healing yourself so you can be better for you kids.

Reactions: 17
Kids have had a bit of mummy time now it's off to ride the new 🍆🍆 by babies 💨💨💨 mummy needs her hole filled

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
How long until she addresses those ‘rumours’ badly and talks incessantly about random tit.

Reactions: 11
IU has something up too - 3,2,1… poof when she is told get it down…
---
When this slide was on her story I honestly thought it was from last year… maybe not 🥺🥺🥺🥴🤷🏼‍♀️
Yea I thought that slide was from last year too, referring to Andrew. Wtf.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
IU has something up too - 3,2,1… poof when she is told get it down…
---
When this slide was on her story I honestly thought it was from last year… maybe not 🥺🥺🥺🥴🤷🏼‍♀️
Jesus Christ, I had forgotten about that!
This rank witch. 🤢

Reactions: 4
Love that more people are having their eyes opened to the shitshow that is loaf. Thank you Dutch minty for posting this!!!

Andrew follows Dutch too, so he’ll be seeing this post and must be so relieved he’s out of her life.

Reactions: 21
So what, less than 9 weeks after having an abortion out of spite and her husband leaving her because of it, and she is with someone else. WTAF. The trauma she is inflicting on others is endless. I hope she is cancelled. She is sickening.

Reactions: 21
Bahahahahaaa you popped by Loaf? Hey… hows things gal
---
Was she not in the Maldives for her birthday last year??? Now that I think of it… lemme check
---
Yeah. Yeah she was… I am so confused. Originally I thought it was from last year then I thought no it is from this year then I thought no has to be last year… oh make it stop!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Also… enter rapid damage control Soph… here goes the catchup on media/socials and hitting back… i am here for the shitshow we are about to witness

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.