Sophie Guidolin #19 Yep our girl can’t do maths but she can do people from MAFS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What?! I was thinking the photographer was her dad or Janoah. A new man, my goodness! Urgh. So gross.

and how she can say she kept her private life private the last 2 years: what with all the info on Jake and then the dentist, every vomit she had with her imagined HG, and sharing the corpse of an innocent baby. She is delusional and cannot keep a story straight to save her life!!!!!!! I’m

Reactions: 18
I can’t take him seriously he looks like a tool 😂 he also follows Jess Davis (the recent wedding she went to she may have met him there)
---
A recent male follow of loafs named Michael just posted about being in Byron and I think I caught her in his story 👀
You’re amazing 👏👏👏

Reactions: 15
Perhaps she wiped all traces of pixie on her Insta around the time she had met this bloke.

As much as I’d joked about it, I honestly did not think we’d be seeing a new bloke for a while.
Thanks Loafie for proving us right

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Anyone who hooks up with her at this point deserves what’s handed to them. Google her you fools, she not a random off the street

Reactions: 29
I know we’ve been joking about her jumping back on a dick right away but this makes my stomach turn. She is not just your garden variety fucked up egomaniac.

I don’t know anyone with an even remotely normal psyche who could be a newlywed (6 months married), abandon their 4 children, abort their healthy pregnancy at almost 24 weeks as a power play, destroy the new marriage, not yet be divorced and even be thinking about dating again as if nothing ever happened. But we know “spread ’em Soph” has probably already had sex multiple times since the abortion 11 weeks ago.

She has to be a straight up sociopath.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I know we’ve been joking about her jumping back on a dick right away but this makes my stomach turn. She is not just your garden variety fucked up egomaniac.

I don’t know anyone with an even remotely normal psyche who could be a newlywed (6 months married), abandon their 4 children, abort their healthy pregnancy at almost 24 weeks as a power play, destroy the new marriage, not yet be divorced and even be thinking about dating again as if nothing ever happened. But we know “spread ’em Soph” has probably already had sex multiple times since the abortion 11 weeks ago.

She has to be a straight up sociopath.
I had an ectopic 16 weeks ago and miscarriage 6 weeks ago - we’ve had sex 5 times since the ectopic and have been together 10 years…. Emotionally we’re both not ready so Sophie baffles me with all the dick baiting!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Wowww a new dick already, thought for sure she’d wait 6 months, I am shocked. This witch can not live without the 🍆 hence why every guy falls head over heels for her.

Never a doubt.
Literally the only thing this psycho is good for is a root. She's bleeping disgusting.

• Haha
He looks like a shorter less hot version of Jake. When I saw his insta, I thought he batted for the other team due to all the selfies and men in his photos. But I think I’m wrong…
I would never go near a guy like that. Yet again… I wouldn’t touch Sophie with a 10 foot pole. She destroys everyone in her life.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Another little man. He looks like an absolute flog, which he would need to be to go anywhere near this lady boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's blocked me so I can't see her followers lol. But this guy might think he can use her to grow his IG profile. He might think he's in control, but the the thing with narcs is - they still get you. You think your in it for you, but before you know it, they've drawn you in and your caught up and feel like you can't live without them 🤷🏼‍♀️

I'm interested in seeing this one play out. Hope this guy is ready for fatherhood....

Reactions: 15
He looks like a shorter less hot version of Jake. When I saw his insta, I thought he batted for the other team due to all the selfies and men in his photos. But I think I’m wrong…
I would never go near a guy like that. Yet again… I wouldn’t touch Sophie with a 10 foot pole. She destroys everyone in her life.
I think he’s a friend of Dorothy….. reading all the comments from other men and his replies.
He’s an SA boy who now lives on the GC and he has older brothers so no doubt Sophie has “known him forever guys”
He’s also younger than her (28)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.