Sophie Guidolin #19 Yep our girl can’t do maths but she can do people from MAFS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Worst forward head posture…
Loaf should get on YouTube… there’s plenty of vids to help sort that out 😂

Reactions: 7
Loafie we saw those boat paparazzi shots. We know you haven’t had a decent arse in yonks. No wonder you can fit into a size 12 kids skirt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I went to suggest these and got a "you can't do that the thread is closed" HAHA that was quick

Just looked at most poupular posts and
Sophie Guidolin #19 Say their name Pixie Firgaira
Sophie Guidolin #19 Yep our girl can’t do maths but she can do people from MAFS - @clearharper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
To the tattler on page 50 asking about her heels when doing a grand plié. The heels should be together when flat and straight and then lift off the floor without changing position when going into the grand plié. But what would I know, I only did classical ballet for 20 years and somehow manage to keep my legs and feet normal in photos 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I sent photos to influencer updates anyway 😆… but seen someone did Dutch minty!!!
Also just found this seeing as we are all going through her reels…

This is a photos from when she was vomiting 20-30 times a day 😆
When she also said she didn’t eat for weeks
---
Yep… we’ve heard it before bleep loaf… you’re a pruhhfessuonal athlete…
So important, you say it twice

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I sent photos to influencer updates anyway 😆… but seen someone did Dutch minty!!!
Also just found this seeing as we are all going through her reels…

This is a photo from when she was vomiting 20-30 times a day 😆
Someone needs to put this as their avatar

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You guys I think this has tipped me over the edge with her. Who the duck flaunts their sizing like this. She needs to be cancelled asap.
Also has she had comments off for her stories for a while? I was going to comment and tell her what I thought but I can’t 😡
This honestly disgusts me. Who in their right mind thinks it’s a “flex” they’re IN CHILDRENS CLOTHING!

if anything she is promoting body dysmorphia and eating disorders 🫣

Reactions: 25
This honestly disgusts me. Who in their right mind thinks it’s a “flex” they’re IN CHILDRENS CLOTHING!

if anything she is promoting body dysmorphia and eating disorders 🫣
Ruby Matthews did this a few days ago as well, casually mentioning that she had to wear her little boy’s shorts when she spilt coffee on herself and didn’t have a change of her own clothes with her. It’s pretty fucked up.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
My MIL has to buy children's clothing for a lot of her clothes and she HATES people knowing. Sophie is absolutely trying to flex. When the duck ever, besides CH (and the constant emphasis on her needing to size in their shorts down has been OTT there as well), has she listed all of her sizing for her clothes before?? That outfit is straight out of Clueless, which would be about right....she has the mentality of a 16 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
ATTENTION EVERYONE ABOUT THE KIDS SIZE 12 CLOTHING

this is actually a hack gang, it’s applicable for country road and obviously seed too. I am a size 8 woman and depending on the cut of the item, am a size 12-14 in the kids (teen? Maybe) range at country road etc. I do this as a money saving hack because their kids range is sometimes half the price of the womens range. I’m writing this wearing a size 12 country road jumper that would easily accommodate a size 10 woman.
That is all, thank you.

Reactions: 29
Bu
ATTENTION EVERYONE ABOUT THE KIDS SIZE 12 CLOTHING

this is actually a hack gang, it’s applicable for country road and obviously seed too. I am a size 8 woman and depending on the cut of the item, am a size 12-14 in the kids (teen? Maybe) range at country road etc. I do this as a money saving hack because their kids range is sometimes half the price of the womens range. I’m writing this wearing a size 12 country road jumper that would easily accommodate a size 10 woman.
That is all, thank you.
But we know that loaf is doing it as a flex to show how skinny and small she is, not as a money saving hack

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.