Sophie Guidolin #19 Yep our girl can’t do maths but she can do people from MAFS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he’s a friend of Dorothy….. reading all the comments from other men and his replies.
He’s an SA boy with older brothers so no doubt Sophie has “known him forever guys”
He’s also younger than her (28)
As long as he has a dick and is keen to use it, that's all she'll care about.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who is brave enough to post this finding in teatime LOL? (10 seconds before it’s deleted and you’re attacked by her minions) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sophie’s hairdresser cousin follows this new guy so maybe he is a friend/family friend.
Because I can’t believe that after everything that went down she’d have a new man already, stay single for a good year or two and focus on your children!

She also posted waking up with one of the twins, so surely if this is a new man, she hasn’t introduced them and on holiday together already!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sophie’s hairdresser cousin follows this new guy so maybe he is a friend/family friend.
Because I can’t believe that after everything that went down she’d have a new man already, stay single for a good year or two and focus on your children!

She also posted waking up with one of the twins, so surely if this is a new man, she hasn’t introduced them and on holiday together already!
Surely she would’ve by now have you not been following her 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well the kids time with mum is up. They got a few weeks of love bombing, guess that should get them through the next few months of being completely forgotten with this new dick. She is absolutely repulsive.

Reactions: 22
He's the next victim for sure. Looking through his pics he seems like a sweet enough guy (perfect for her to destroy his life) although hasn't posted on the grid that much

Michael Kettle for those who want to have a squiz

Reactions: 11
I guess I just wanted to give the benefit of the doubt and hoped that she had learned something from this last year especially and do thing’s differently, for her kids sake.
I can see she’ll prove me wrong though 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's the next victim for sure. Looking through his pics he seems like a sweet enough guy (perfect for her to destroy his life) although hasn't posted on the grid that much

Michael Kettle for those who want to have a squiz
I didn’t think he looked sweet. He looks like a fuckboi judging by all of his pics. Who can outfuck who? This will be a perfect hellfire entertainment.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This is the type of crap she’s promoting this morning. Made up course with no industry oversight & preying on vulnerable women with a band aid solution. Grinds my f’n gears
Then the repulsive fact Loaf is exploiting this issue.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New thread title

Sophie guidolin # 20 - pixie and her 4 healthy kids will now get the flick because here comes the new dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Just looked through his instant and I have second hand embarrassment. His posts are so childish Jesus

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.