Sophie Guidolin #17 won’t ever admit to an MT but the firgs are giving us silent tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread,

If anyone wants to do a TLDR, go ahead….

Mod edit swear words are not allowed in titles. Title didn't add anything, they're supposed to be somewhat interesting not just call them a bleep. Report if there's one to use.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Guys I just created a new Instagram account with a DIFFERENT email address and I’m still blocked and can’t find her WHY HAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just watched the Docs stories, LOL at the boat !! There is your sail boat reference, the song and all on it, sail away sail away sail away :LOL:
⛵⛵⛵⛵

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I lost the new thread 😂😂 felt like I was walking around outside waiting to be let in

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So, loaf is in SA, but pretending she’s at Nathan’s house with a cake that shows her age last year 😂 she’s cooked AF

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Has this been posted yet? Skimmed end of last thread briefly. So there’s the confirmation.
She’s getting a lot of bullshit ‘I looove you Soph’ comments from her bots & zombie 🧟‍♀️ followers but also a LOT of backlash and questions.

Her family can barely tolerate her. She can count ‘friends’ on one hand.
People know. She’s bleeping done & she deserves it.
Can’t wait to see her next move. Shits getting serious 😏

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.