Sophie Guidolin #16 Husband no.3 has shown me the door, at least I still have a strong pelvic floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t want some delinquent teenager smoking dope in my house and stealing my car either ! But, I 100% can agree that he would have set boundaries and it wasn’t well received.
---
Do we think she is actually in Glenelg right now? If so, I'm going to go for a scouting walk for us all
Report back STAT

Reactions: 13
Can I be bridesmaid? I never do anything fun.
Yes you can be my bridesmaid.

In fact I will have to invite you all tattlers to the wedding when Papi and Mamacita here decide to get married.

After all it was thank to you all that he realised that Loaf was crazy and I am the right one hahahahah

Papi I am ready whenever you are

Reactions: 15
Sophie the cunt is on the hunt
For hubby no 4
Beware all the guys of her come fuck me eyes
She’s all lies, lies, lies

Reactions: 16

After seeing Loaf’s attempt at a birthday cake, maybe she can make your wedding cake too

Reactions: 8
Name for the new thread
“ Loaf loaf liar cheater got exposed on her birthday now she is alone and bitter”

Reactions: 9
Just watched the red bikini post from a little over a week ago. Does this fool honestly expect ppl to believe that she still has sutures in place .. 6 weeks post surgery? Draining a haematoma 6 weeks later? WTAF? Lmao. The open incision? It would NEVER be that low. They may as well if cut her vagina whilst there. What on earth is this utter tripe?

Reactions: 11
At least she gave Andrew the heads up about the paid Courier Mail article, so he could stay away for a bit longer and avoid the heat and the press..

Reactions: 7
It’s my birthday on Tuesday and my beautiful baby girl died after birth 10 weeks ago. I’m already feeling so sad that this birthday should be my first as a mum, I can’t imagine posting the shit Sophie has and continues to post. I also wouldn’t want to simply erase that I was pregnant and had my baby. Is she saying she wasn’t happy when she got married or pregnant? She’s either a liar or a miserable bitch - my guess is both are true

Reactions: 43
Congratulations on your pending nuptials.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.