Sophie Floyd/ Sophfloyd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ive followed Soph for so many years and supported her YouTube career etc because she comes across as such a genuine girl, I just can’t believe Luca is getting away with just breezing through love island like some kind of loyal bloke. Rubs me up the wrong way

Reactions: 19
It’s just the game he’s decided to play. I think he really knows what he’s doing, he knows the public like a nice relationship, but I think a lot of people are seeing through it so I can’t see it lasting outside the villa. Especially as he’s clearly got a wandering eye and I’m sure he’ll have girls throwing themselves at him for a while.

It’s just the game he’s decided to play. I think he really knows what he’s doing, he knows the public like a nice relationship, but I think a lot of people are seeing through it so I can’t see it lasting outside the villa. Especially as he’s clearly got a wandering eye and I’m sure he’ll have girls throwing themselves at him for a while.
I don't think they'll last on the outside (kinda hoping for some casa amor drama though) but also someone on tiktok did mention that he dated soph (obviously before she grew her following so that's obviously not what attracted him to her at first) but then cheated with Saffron who has a lot more followers and now is with Gemma while knowing who her dad is, he is definitely a clout chaser ugh honestly every time he speaks on love island it makes me feel a bit sick he's giving off really creepy vibes ngl

Reactions: 5
I don't think they'll last on the outside (kinda hoping for some casa amor drama though) but also someone on tiktok did mention that he dated soph (obviously before she grew her following so that's obviously not what attracted him to her at first) but then cheated with Saffron who has a lot more followers and now is with Gemma while knowing who her dad is, he is definitely a clout chaser ugh honestly every time he speaks on love island it makes me feel a bit sick he's giving off really creepy vibes ngl
100%. I think he’s a social climber. which in itself isn’t a bad thing but he just seems to attach himself to people who can help him progress.

Reactions: 1
Gemma does seem a nice girl , I think Luca is starting to grate on her and her time in casa she’ll realise this. Notice he’s only one of him Gemma going on about missing her

Reactions: 3
Has she deleted old vlogs of them? Remember she posted them getting their teeth done together

Reactions: 2
im thinking about how gemma and luca will work outside...will gemma be influenced by hearing about lucas messy last breakup? also..where will they live? gemma still lives at home? with her parents? makes me cringe a little.

i hope sophie is OK though. i remember finding her videos over lockdown and thought she came across as really sweet and cool. love how she has her own style and i think her makeup skills are amazing. so sorry to hear how luca treated her but also was surprised they were together as they do seem so different..but maybe opposites attract. anyway. hope she is okay with LI being on

• Heart
Reactions: 3
im thinking about how gemma and luca will work outside...will gemma be influenced by hearing about lucas messy last breakup? also..where will they live? gemma still lives at home? with her parents? makes me cringe a little.

i hope sophie is OK though. i remember finding her videos over lockdown and thought she came across as really sweet and cool. love how she has her own style and i think her makeup skills are amazing. so sorry to hear how luca treated her but also was surprised they were together as they do seem so different..but maybe opposites attract. anyway. hope she is okay with LI being on
Bloody hell I just googled Gemma's age expecting her to be mid 30s, 19!!?? Since when was anyone expected to be moved out and set up home by 19? Luca still lives with his parents as does Soph?
She's living my dream having a loving family that still want her around at that age 😂

Also watched Soph's new vlog n loved it, hope she does some more viddys like that, I'm not a fan of sit down chatty videos in general so never really edged towards her YouTube that much. She seemed so grateful and like she felt so lucky to be there!

Reactions: 4
I loved her vlog! It was so well done and she seems like such a genuinely lovely person. I really like her style of tattoos as well she’s really talented. Honestly I think Sophie is so pretty as well. I like that she has her own unique style and it’s not just the same look you see constantly on insta and YouTube these days 😅😅

i said within the first 3 days of love island that Luca gives me controlling/ possessive vibes? 😅 it’s one thing to have physical touch as a love language or whatever but he is always on top of Gemma clinging onto her. I like Gemma and she seems genuine and trustworthy to me. The last couple of eps like when he was having a go at her for talking and having a conversation with that Billy guy (he was trying to flirt and she was friendly but blocking the flirting). I mean think about it - people on love island are on best behaviour because they know cameras are on them nearly 24/7 so what would he have been like as a boyfriend 😅😅 double standards vibes as well

I feel so bad for soph with Luca on tv saying “I’ve not felt this way for anyone in years” fair enough he’s smitten with Gemma, but he’s on tv, that’s so disrespectful to say when he obviously had something very serious and what was once a very happy relationship with Sophie. It’s not even been a year since they’ve broken up
i was thinking about this too! Even if you’ve healed and are over an ex it must be really anxiety-inducing to have it play out on one of the most watch TV shows. Let alone if you haven’t or if they really hurt you. I think the feedback around Sophie has been really positive though but I hope she’s doing ok with it all - it’s a lot. In fact I hope she’s benefitting from the increase in views and followers on her socials thanks to him 👌🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Luca is a werido im only hoping gemma runs before its too late. Soph seems the most amaizng girl

Reactions: 15
It must be horrible to have to see your ex who cheated on you on TV all summer getting endless praise but I hope she's getting a tiny bit of satisfaction about how disgusted people are in his behaviour tonight...he's creepy, misogynistic, possessive and gaslighting the duck out of Gemma...so glad Soph is out of that relationship honestly she deserves the world he's digusting

Reactions: 13