Sophie Floyd/ Sophfloyd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie does complain a lot but I can relate to being a bit moody. She got a jewelry collab and good on her because it’s clear she does love her jewelry. Feel like her makeup has gotten better over time, but it does seem to be really dark

Reactions: 5
I’ve just noticed from her instagram story she put she’s turning 21 next week?! Am I the only one who didn’t know this and thought she was like 23/24?? She definitely acts and looks it...

Reactions: 8
It annoys me that she pretends she’s always been a ‘goth’ I unfollowed her a long time ago. But I did follow her before she decided to turn goth, she used to be a classic blonde haired, insta girl.
I unfollowed her when she did a Q&A and someone asked what she was like as a child and she replied ‘I was the weird kid who used to scribble all over her toy dolls and pretend they was tattoos’
😂😂😂
Yeah bleeping right, bullshit!

Reactions: 7
It annoys me that she pretends she’s always been a ‘goth’ I unfollowed her a long time ago. But I did follow her before she decided to turn goth, she used to be a classic blonde haired, insta girl.
I unfollowed her when she did a Q&A and someone asked what she was like as a child and she replied ‘I was the weird kid who used to scribble all over her toy dolls and pretend they was tattoos’
😂😂😂
Yeah bleeping right, bullshit!
View attachment 383904You got that right 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I mentioned her tan/makeup was dark before and interesting it’s been brought up on twitter now. as a brown woman Sophie makes herself as dark as me sometimes. Shame to see all her fans stick up for her and miss the point completely

Reactions: 5
Sophie has mentioned that she is suffering from depression/ anxiety and is back on medication. I think the whole scandal really tipped her over, and she mentioned about receiving death treats along with the whole negativity aspect. Hope that she pulls through. Also, I agree her makeup has gotten a lot better. It's not so heavy. Before she really abused the bronzer and blush. It turned her into a different colour. She went from heavy goth e girl makeup to a more Alexa Chung, Harry Style more natural look look with the fashion along with the Miley Cyrus mullet.

Reactions: 1
Throwback photos on her stories those lips have been filled why deny it ?
I suspected a nose job too? I went back to her first pics on Instagram and she was either covering her face or far away. You can still see she had a much bigger nose.
This girl annoys me. She was doing a book review and you can tell she hasn’t read any of the books, like vaguely talked about what it was about. You could tell she read the summary and didn’t bother to actually read the books. She sounded dumb

Reactions: 2
She hasn’t had any work on her face. No fillers or a nose job. Let it go guys. She’s only had her teeth done. Sophie said in a Q&A that a few years ago she booked to have filler in her nose, but her mum found out and she got really upset so she cancelled it.

Cheers for the confirmation Soph

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nose job confirmed. This was on her story tonight. You can tell she’s tried to edit it to look the same as it does now but you can totally see it’s a completely different shape. Why is she so obsessed about people thinking she’s natural? Sad

Also lol. Did she take this on a potato? So obvious she’s finding pics that won’t emphasise the nose. No shame in surgery I just hate when people lie about it

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Remember when she claimed she’d always been ‘edgy’? Has she duck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nose job confirmed. This was on her story tonight. You can tell she’s tried to edit it to look the same as it does now but you can totally see it’s a completely different shape. Why is she so obsessed about people thinking she’s natural? Sad

Also lol. Did she take this on a potato? So obvious she’s finding pics that won’t emphasise the nose. No shame in surgery I just hate when people lie about it
tit eyebrows? They’re much better than those bleeping caterpillars she has on her face now 😂
D00F078F-35A9-402D-8064-009705E746A4.jpeg

Reactions: 4