Sophie Floyd/ Sophfloyd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was a goth girl who only ever wore black. She’s now turned into some kind of edgy hippy! She’s such a trend hopper, I don’t think she has her own style at all, or even her own personality.

Reactions: 2
What was her story about earlier about not being able to trust who you thought you could or something? Have I missed something?

What was her story about earlier about not being able to trust who you thought you could or something? Have I missed something?
think her and her boyfriend have split up, she doesn’t follow him anymore and he’s deleted all pics of his insta

Reactions: 3
It's something like Luca bish but I can't find it anymore. The one account I can see has like 100 followers. I actually quite like her but the stuff I've read on here about her constantly trend jumping is kinda true. She's v pretty and I like her clothes though. Sue me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I think she had been with her boyfriend for years, they seemed very solid. I always forget she’s like 21/22 - she seems more mature than that.

Reactions: 4
I think she had been with her boyfriend for years, they seemed very solid. I always forget she’s like 21/22 - she seems more mature than that.
Yes I agree I’m sure they were together for years & years. Did they not live together or anything?

It’s a shame for them if they have split. They seemed very solid. I’m pretty sure they went and got their teeth done together and have matching tattoos and all sorts 😅 I think I forget just how young they are, yes they’ve been together a long time but I think you change a lot at the age they are, you’re no longer a teenager.

Reactions: 3
I have seen stories on Luca's profile, I don't know, it's only my opinion but he seem and acting a bit like a di*ckhead. Can't imagine Soph with him, totally different people...

Reactions: 1
That’s what I mean. They probably were suited as teens, but in their early 20s they’ll be totally different people. It’s a shame but Sophie seems really nice and she should have someone who supports and cares for her.

Reactions: 1
They did seem very different! They both seemed pretty “norm” or “basic” back in the day, and I think he’s stayed that way and she’s obviously changed etc and probably just out grew eachother! She lives at home and they were saving for a mortgage. Same as everyone else I forget she’s only just turned 22! She definitely needs time to find herself

Reactions: 2
100%. I know I can’t speak for everyone but when I remember back to my early 20s, it was a pretty difficult time, no really knowing who you are and what you want from life. I think being alone for a while will really help her find her own identity.

Reactions: 6