Sophie Floyd/ Sophfloyd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a horrible thing g to write about their relationship. I remember Sophie seeming really upset at the time, hardly seems like it was ‘just drifting apart’. I hope she’s got a good support network around her as I can’t imagine it will be easy for her.

Reactions: 8
I just saw Luca on the line up and I ran straight here I thought he was going out with saffron??

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else have no idea he was a fishmonger?! Wasn’t he calling himself an entrepreneur and chatting about crypto on his socials when he was with Sophie?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone else have no idea he was a fishmonger?! Wasn’t he calling himself an entrepreneur and chatting about crypto on his socials when he was with Sophie?!
Most boys who chat about crypto on their socials are covering up for how they actually make their money

Reactions: 14
I’ve only just stumbled across this thread. I can’t believe she used to be so girly!! 🤯 I used to enjoy her content back in the day but overtime I have found her a bit boring/ to try hard so unfollowed her 🙈
When she was girly she was just like every other girl on Instagram, clearly she’s grown into herself and found her style and I think she’s much more interesting now

Reactions: 15
going right in with asking about her favourite sex position... awful

• Sick
Reactions: 11
he's awful omg she can do SO much better honestly how were they together for so long

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank GOD Luca did the dirty with saffron and set our soph free, because I’m getting the worst vibes from that boy. He’s getting all my free votes when it comes to them leaving. Purely off the back of him being such a dick with floyd 🙃♥

Reactions: 11
Just seen this on the Snapchat news section - glad someone has picked up Soph’s dirt on Luca hahaha. Granted it’s the Sun, but have screengrabbed some of it for you here.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I don’t wanna do Soph dirty cause #teamsophie but I do like Luca on the show 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3