Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
I feel like Sophie is a sweetheart as well. I personally really like her (not to make this into a rave thread) but yeh.. poor girl hope she's happier now with all that in hindsight.

She's also infinitely cooler than saffron barker

4483DAE6-2728-485E-914C-4A59B56C344C.png
Pictures of Sophie and saffron from this thread when they were younger :( saffron is a nasty piece of work. As is Luca. Horrible horrible stuff

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Saffron’s started subtly posting snippets of Luca on her stories and he’s been pictured out with her a fair bit. Honestly they both disgust me, I’m just happy the soph seems to be happy and moving on from the situation

Reactions: 8

Luce0331

VIP Member
She hasn’t had any work on her face. No fillers or a nose job. Let it go guys. She’s only had her teeth done. Sophie said in a Q&A that a few years ago she booked to have filler in her nose, but her mum found out and she got really upset so she cancelled it.

Cheers for the confirmation Soph

• Haha

gossiplurker96

I’ve got friends and mutual friends who’ve met her over the years and recently (I live in Brighton) and they’ve all said she’s really lovely

luca has managed to give the whole country the ick in two weeks so don’t know how she stayed with him for so long 😂 I hope she realises she’s way too good for him!!!

• Haha

abelleza

Chatty Member
I never understand why men do this. I mean, I don’t know Sophie personally and I’m sure she’s not perfect, but her personality seems much better than bloody Saffron’s. I remember watching Saffron on strictly a few years ago and she just seemed like the most vapid dull person. Sophie at least has a personality. Also she’s 10x prettier than Saffron.

I just don’t get it 🤔

sc00by

I noticed that too about the so obviously fake tan that she won't just admit is fake!! Like if you don't want to admit you go to beds just make up a fake tan to say you use. I love her though she's been one of my favourite people for years now. Wish she did a bit more laid back vlog/lifestyle content though as I'm not really interested in her makeup content.

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
After watching him for the last week how did Soph put up with him for 4 years? She just seems like the most zen and child out person. Unless he had a personality change when they split… strange!
I'm also perplexed as to how they were together he does not seem like a good fit for her at all!!

Bilbo16

VIP Member
What a horrible thing g to write about their relationship. I remember Sophie seeming really upset at the time, hardly seems like it was ‘just drifting apart’. I hope she’s got a good support network around her as I can’t imagine it will be easy for her.

beebee19

Did anyone else have no idea he was a fishmonger?! Wasn’t he calling himself an entrepreneur and chatting about crypto on his socials when he was with Sophie?!

• Haha

Lara98

Chatty Member
I’ve just noticed from her instagram story she put she’s turning 21 next week?! Am I the only one who didn’t know this and thought she was like 23/24?? She definitely acts and looks it...