Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Binx

VIP Member
I know this thread is dead, what I really wish she'd step away from the makeup routines and go the vlogging route cause her best videos are vlogs. I really love her tho

• Heart
Reactions: 12

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Not luca being “deflated” because Gemma is talking to her ex.. luca you’ve known this girl 5 days and you have spoken to 2 girls before coupling up with this one… how does he think he made Sophie feel after 4 years together! He’s an idiot

Reactions: 11

PEERGOOAALAAHH

Thank GOD Luca did the dirty with saffron and set our soph free, because I’m getting the worst vibes from that boy. He’s getting all my free votes when it comes to them leaving. Purely off the back of him being such a dick with floyd 🙃♥

Reactions: 11

Jsssc-B

Hahaha any particular reason?
She started working there! Like you said about her video, she did 'Instagram' as a job since she was 16 and has now been handed a job in tattooing which is such a hard industry to get into, purely based on her instagram following. I doubt shes ever done a real days work in her life and I dont fancy handing my money over to a studio that facilitates this 😂

Reactions: 10

AshMay

VIP Member
Maybe his haircut, new teeth and getting with saffron got him feeling extra brave 😂
But seriously, what a horrible individual he is.

Reactions: 10

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
luca is sooo possessive and stopped himself from drinking last minute when asked 'ever slept with someone who was in a relationship' during never have i ever ...
i'm now wondering if posting saffron on his ig story was his way to having control - he 'lost' soph so had to 'have' saff

Reactions: 9

groovygirl229

VIP Member
we do not know what went on in those years of dating, it can be hard to leave a toxic situation and even if luca broke up with her she mightve been unhappy but didnt realise. all i can say is im glad he isnt sophies concern and she does deserve better. i actually really like her vlogs find her interesting

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
I feel so bad for soph with Luca on tv saying “I’ve not felt this way for anyone in years” fair enough he’s smitten with Gemma, but he’s on tv, that’s so disrespectful to say when he obviously had something very serious and what was once a very happy relationship with Sophie. It’s not even been a year since they’ve broken up
Luca is absolutely horrible I just can't believe Sophie was with him for so long, I hope she knows she's heads and shoulders above him.

Firecrotch69

I have questions ...

1- why was she Rimmer ? Then randomly floyd ?!
2- why does she make out she hates herself yet spends her entire life taking photos of herself???
3- why is she so cagey about people wondering why she’s thin?? When she very clearly is just young and naturally slim ??
4- why does she make out all she does is work work work?? She’s an apprentice, fucks about on instagram and worked part time on a make up counter ?? Does this girl have ANY idea about real life/real work ?!
Jesus wept. The kids these days really have no fucking idea about life do they

• Haha

Poppydaisy

Of course I don't know what Soph is like "in real life", but seeing Lucas personality on love island has me wondering how on earth they were ever together