Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea i think they played on people’s heart strings like there was no way they could afford a honeymoon unless people bought those pins. The same way she went on and on about sleeping on the floor as they didn’t have a bed when they had a bed in their spare room the whole time. It was just begging for someone to donate a bed to the them. She likes to plead poverty I can’t afford a honeymoon then spend hundreds on her hair and dresses. It’s pathetic she wants everything but doesn’t want to work for it.
The worlds gone mad!!! Funny enough when I got married I had to work for my honeymoon, alongside my soon to be husband.

Why do people today think they are entitled to things?!

Reactions: 7
The worlds gone mad!!! Funny enough when I got married I had to work for my honeymoon, alongside my soon to be husband.

Why do people today think they are entitled to things?!
Nothing surprises me with Sophie this is a woman who quit her job so she could be a full time dog mum to chip when he was a puppy .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nothing surprises me with Sophie this is a woman who quit her job so she could be a full time dog mum to chip when he was a puppy .
She takes this "Fur Baby" to a ridiculous level. Calls Chip her first born son and is buying (and wrapping!) presents for his second birthday. Newsflash Sophie, he's a dog and couldn't give a flying duck about birthdays.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She takes this "Fur Baby" to a ridiculous level. Calls Chip her first born son and is buying (and wrapping!) presents for his second birthday. Newsflash Sophie, he's a dog and couldn't give a flying duck about birthdays.
She’s like one of those weird monkey baby moms who put a nappy on a baby chimp and take it out to restaurants to eat cos they’re CONVINCED it’s a real baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s a total beggar - she’s getting to a Brogan Tate level! But she disguises it behind this sickly sweet “princess” woe is me vibe...she begs for everything. And in the meantime I’ve taken a second job upping my hours to 53 a week so we can pay off debt and go on holiday next year...she needs to get a grip. I think Dave feels like he’s massively punching so just lets her get away with being a lazy brat!

Reactions: 12
Dave's just happy to have a beard. If anyone knows why please do share. I genuinely don't get why he needs one.

Reactions: 3
I caught up on their last 3 vlogs today and he looked tit scared when she said she measured up for a crib that attached to the bed. He was like ‘...but did it fit? It does? Yay....’

*insert Hello darkness my old friend zoom*

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He has nothing else to talk about as far as I can see.

Do either of them having any friends?
Funnily enough she’s just been advertising for friends on her stories. You need to live in Hampshire and want to go for dog walks oh and have a public Instagram so she can make sure your not a weirdo 😂😂 Come on someone who reads here must fit that description 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Funnily enough she’s just been advertising for friends on her stories. You need to live in Hampshire and want to go for dog walks oh and have a public Instagram so she can make sure your not a weirdo 😂😂 Come on someone who reads here must fit that description 😂😂😂😂
Someone needs to take a hit for the team. Go along and find out all about the inner workings of S&D's oddball marriage :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Someone needs to take a hit for the team. Go along and find out all about the inner workings of S&D's oddball marriage :ROFLMAO:
Well that just shows how bloody thick she is yet again. Her geography is shocking - she doesn't seem to realise that Hampshire is absolutely huge. Yeh, Sophie are you going to treck all the way down to Portsmouth to see your new best friend? She'd be better off asking for North Hampshire/Berkshire/South Wiltshire.

Reactions: 3
Well that just shows how bloody thick she is yet again. Her geography is shocking - she doesn't seem to realise that Hampshire is absolutely huge. Yeh, Sophie are you going to treck all the way down to Portsmouth to see your new best friend? She'd be better off asking for North Hampshire/Berkshire/South Wiltshire.

Good point. I wonder precisely what knowledge she's imparting to those children at her teaching assistant job...

TBH I'm almost tempted just to try to get some info. I pass their house everyday so geographically no problem but can you imagine trying to make any sort of conversation? Even Dave gave up half way through the honeymoon.

• Haha
TBH I'm almost tempted just to try to get some info. I pass their house everyday so geographically no problem but can you imagine trying to make any sort of conversation? Even Dave gave up half way through the honeymoon.

Oh, well if you fall within the catchment area, then you must "apply"! Just go prepared for Chip to ram his giant tongue in your half-finished cup of tea as you settle down for a chat about having babies with Soph.

• Sick
Oh man! If only I lived closer...plus my dog doesn’t like labs and I can’t stand people who don’t instil manners in their dogs

Reactions: 1
I'm not seeing any sign of this new video we were promised on the SophieBelle channel...

I've also noticed that she's deleted the few videos she did on weight loss last summer.

I'm not seeing any sign of this new video we were promised on the SophieBelle channel...

I've also noticed that she's deleted the few videos she did on weight loss last summer.
Didn't she get ripped apart for those when she was eating burgers the size of her head and claiming this was all part of the weight loss programme? Unsurprisingly she didn't appear to lose any weight and has been piling it on since the wedding.

I’m glad I didn’t hold my breath waiting on that Sophie belle revival that she promised . Lazy mare.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
But she was so motivated! I guess she's been really busy not working an all!
Then she posted the story saying it was ok to do nothing and if the only thing you have done all day is put a washing on then that’s fine. She is going get the shock of her life when she has kids .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.