Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is, she's so lazy it's unreal you can tell life must be boring at the moment as they make one vlog a week at the moment.

I mean that husband guessing what I bought was scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Reactions: 6
She is, she's so lazy it's unreal you can tell life must be boring at the moment as they make one vlog a week at the moment.

I mean that husband guessing what I bought was scraping the bottom of the barrel.
Agree 100%. And the way she kept snapping at Dave was painful to watch. I notice there were a lot of edits in that section - was that because Dave told her to do one?

Reactions: 4
Wow that was worst than the last one.

I honestly can’t understand why they’ve been sleeping on the mattress when there is a bed in the other room. They are so strange

Wow that was worst than the last one.

I honestly can’t understand why they’ve been sleeping on the mattress when there is a bed in the other room. They are so strange
I don’t think that bed would hold Daves weight . I think he needs a divan type bed. If you remember he broke a similar bed at his mums house.

Reactions: 2
God that’s embarrassing, why would you even share that with other people 😱
It was Sophie that vlogged it you could see how uncomfortable he was when she was telling everyone. Just another chance for her to belittle him .

Reactions: 3
Blimey if that 10 minute vlog was the best they could do ... The hìghlight was Sophie pretending that the second chicken and noodles was delivered by mistake :unsure:

• Haha
Blimey if that 10 minute vlog was the best they could do ... The hìghlight was Sophie pretending that the second chicken and noodles was delivered by mistake :unsure:
Could have just left the second pot out of shot and not mentioned it at all....

God I’ve never watched such a boring vlog!!! Also how annoying was it when she was saying ‘ignore my hair’ and ‘do you like my dress’ and Dave is just like

THAT IS THE BEST HUMAN HAIR I HAVE EVER SEEN ON SOMEONES HEAD SINCE TIME BEGAN AND THAT DRESS?! WHAT A WONDEROUS CREATION CRAFTED BY ANGELS FOR AN ANGEL

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God I’ve never watched such a boring vlog!!! Also how annoying was it when she was saying ‘ignore my hair’ and ‘do you like my dress’ and Dave is just like

THAT IS THE BEST HUMAN HAIR I HAVE EVER SEEN ON SOMEONES HEAD SINCE TIME BEGAN AND THAT DRESS?! WHAT A WONDEROUS CREATION CRAFTED BY ANGELS FOR AN ANGEL

SO BORING! I skipped through most of it. Basically she tidied the room and put some sheets on the bed 😦

Reactions: 2

See, I actually think the way he said that on the vlog sounded like he was completely bored with her. It was like he was saying "STF up Sophie". The dynamics between those two are getting worse with every vlog.

But she nailed it and worked SO hard. Well, so Dave says.
She could sneeze and Dave would tell her it was the greatest gift anyone’s ever given him.

See, I actually think the way he said that on the vlog sounded like he was completely bored with her. It was like he was saying "STF up Sophie". The dynamics between those two are getting worse with every vlog.
Haha actually very true! Especially when she wasn’t even talking to him about the dress, he’s got a default mode which is to just vomit out a compliment whenever she says anything at all. Like he’s malfunctioned 😂

• Haha

OMG just totally read that in Daves voice!!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.