Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There in for one hell of a shock when they finally have a baby šŸ˜‚
I like dogs but they are making chip to be the most annoying dog ever, there the sort of people who canā€™t see a problem with having a dog jump all over you when your out for a walk, no doubt Sophieā€™s wining voice will be heard from a distance saying itā€™s ok heā€™s friendly... I hate dog owners like that.

Reactions: 8
If they struggle with Chip's discipline can you imagine them as parents? Sophie pathetically bleeting "No don't bite that little boy, don't hit the little girl, please stop pulling my hair" while the poor kid ends up with no boundaries and no idea how to behave.

Reactions: 5
Myself and my husband think they sound like a married couple going through counselling who need to reassure constantly ā€œthank you so much for buying the shampoo today, I appreciate you for making sure Iā€™ll have shampoo tomorrowā€

That kind of thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Myself and my husband think they sound like a married couple going through counselling who need to reassure constantly ā€œthank you so much for buying the shampoo today, I appreciate you for making sure Iā€™ll have shampoo tomorrowā€

That kind of thing.
Yes, it's a bit sickly.

There in for one hell of a shock when they finally have a baby šŸ˜‚
I like dogs but they are making chip to be the most annoying dog ever, there the sort of people who canā€™t see a problem with having a dog jump all over you when your out for a walk, no doubt Sophieā€™s wining voice will be heard from a distance saying itā€™s ok heā€™s friendly... I hate dog owners like that.
This is a pet hate of mine. I couldnā€™t give a rats ass if a dogs friendly,Iā€™m not an animal person and I think itā€™s really unhygienic being licked. I also have no interest in clapping a random dog and then feeling I need to wash my hands šŸ˜·

Reactions: 4
It's not even about them being friendly though.

I'm allergic and if I come into contact with a dog and have no change of clothes or unable to wash straight away it would literally ruin my whole day.

Reactions: 2

That kind of thing.
They probably leave love notes for each other on their pillows in the morning (now they have a bed) or hide them in each otherā€™s lunchboxes.
Dave has probably accidentally ate 4 or 5 by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iā€™d bet they barely speak when the camera is off. In the honeymoon vlog Sophie sounded ridiculously annoyed by Dave, not really the attitude you would expect in the hotel after you have just got married. I thought it was also obvious when he had to go to Walmart or Target on his own and she was asleep out of his way lol

Begging for a new mattress on Instagram.

Amazing her favourite mattress just happens to be the brand who gifts mattresses.

It is so transparent, does she really think average Joe with no following would do that?

Iā€™ve just been catching up on this whole thread. I actually donā€™t mind Sophie and Dave, I used to watch Sophie years ago on her own channel so Iā€™ve watched them from the beginning. I do get the impression that Sophie very much wears the trousers and spends all of Daveā€™s money though.
As a teaching assistant myself I can understand her decision not to go into teaching, I have an English degree so could quite easily do my teacher training itā€™s just really not for me. I donā€™t understand her lack of commitment to things though and wanting to drop down to 4 days is crazy! I love going to Disney World but Iā€™m restricted to the school holidays and last time we went the flights alone cost a couple of thousand so sheā€™s in for a big shock saving for Disney in the school holidays!

That vlog šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Sophie we get that you want the simba mattress. Weā€™ve seen the begging girl we get it.
ā€œYou look so Handsomeā€
ā€œThis is why I married youā€
Sophie stop that, youā€™re not convincing us.

I will say dave flinging himself on the bed... I held my breath thinking the frame would break.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Other highlights of the latest vlog: both Sophie and Dave visibly recoiling from a smoothie because it had vegetables in it, Sophie shopping like a 12 year old in B&M (a 30 year old woman buying a lucky bag for herself, really?!) and Dave dancing to "Dancing Queen". Just in case there was anyone left in the universe who didn't know that Sophie is his beard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
New poster here!

Just wanted to come here and say I used to slightly enjoy their vlogs although if you asked me I couldnā€™t actually think of a reason why haha! The Florida Honeymoon however was unbearable and made me cringe as I watched every video!

Everyone has different tastes and I appreciate that but personally he is my worst nightmare of a man. I love a man that shows vulnerability and a sensitive side but oh my goodness he walks on egg shells around the woman 24/7?! Iā€™ve never ever seen him criticise her and when heā€™s made a joke at her expense I feel like he instantly regrets it and has to tell her he loves her 1000x to make up for it. I can only judge on what I can see via their vlogs and what they share but is it just me who thinks itā€™s simply an unhealthy relationship and wonā€™t last?!

Reactions: 13
New poster here!

Just wanted to come here and say I used to slightly enjoy their vlogs although if you asked me I couldnā€™t actually think of a reason why haha! The Florida Honeymoon however was unbearable and made me cringe as I watched every video!

Everyone has different tastes and I appreciate that but personally he is my worst nightmare of a man. I love a man that shows vulnerability and a sensitive side but oh my goodness he walks on egg shells around the woman 24/7?! Iā€™ve never ever seen him criticise her and when heā€™s made a joke at her expense I feel like he instantly regrets it and has to tell her he loves her 1000x to make up for it. I can only judge on what I can see via their vlogs and what they share but is it just me who thinks itā€™s simply an unhealthy relationship and wonā€™t last?!
yes he looks scared sometimes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.