Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably hoping they have a baby girl and the sofa can stay in there for nursery goalz.

Reactions: 3
No that channel has died and revived so many times 😂 surely the desk and chair she bought in Scotland is good enough for that anyway?

At her Hen party she was told by the physic that she's destined to be self employed but she's her own biggest obstacle. Literally so true, her laziness is her biggest obstacle.

Tbh, I've always been confused at how they afforded to rent a place in London let alone have any form of life they both had very average jobs when they lived in London. She has no priorities though, I remember when they lived in London and she used to buy so much Oliver Bonas stuff 🙄
What was her job in london?

I know I'm being a cow but it really irritates me when she's vlogging and drops in comments like "my husband, Dave, who's an actor", as she explains something. You can tell she gets a thrill out of saying it.

Look, OK love, hubby's getting the opportunity to thunder around a West End stage in calamity-type comedy, The Play that Goes Wrong - fair play to him for that. However, it's not like he's going to be bumping Tom Hiddleston et al off their perches and scooping 'leading man' roles in Hollywood in the foreseeable.

Reactions: 8
It's not even like he's in the main cast though!

I assume he gets paid pretty well as she always seems to be spending money!

Reactions: 5
If they do have a baby I think she will want to move back ‘home’ to be around her mum sister.

Reactions: 1

I noticed how she was using money they'd been gifted for their wedding to treat herself to perfume at the airport in her Disney vlog. Pretty sure it would've been intended to be used on something they could both enjoy.

He must be making an okay wage seeing as she thinks it’s fine to work part time. He seems to earn the money and do the long commute but she sits at home spending the money and petting the dog. he’s mad

Reactions: 4

Also. She used to do hauls on her channel after spending money on the floaty, floral, frilly little frocks you'd typically associate her with. Then, without fail, nearly all the items would be listed in a subsequent Depop sale a few months later, with tags still on, totally unworn.

That is literally just pissing money down the drain. So frustrating!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Did you watch when they moved to Scotland and she literally sold like everything she had, like ALL her clothes. Then moved and said she had no clothes...

TBH, I very rarely see her wear the same thing twice.

In regards to the Wedding Money, yes completely agree... don't understand tbh why they don't try and save for something! I would be so stressed being the ages they are and have nothing to show for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He must be making an okay wage seeing as she thinks it’s fine to work part time. He seems to earn the money and do the long commute but she sits at home spending the money and petting the dog. he’s mad
They’ll be earning a bit from YouTube too! I doubt they’re as strapped for cash as they make out...

She worked front of house in a theatre x
Know someone who worked with her briefly. Said she was a right sourfaced little witch who would slag off some of the other staff for their weight, and would priss about her appearance in case any of her subscribers met her when she was out.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
On the financial front 😬
I think they’re making good money on youtube, or at least a tidy sum, and that’s all down to her really! That channel wouldn’t exist if it wasn’t for her.
Also, she brought him to frigging Disney for his birthday! All paid for, she got a belle apron for hers! 😐
The last time they went away I remember them saying they received a gift card because something had gone wrong at the resort? And Dave used that gift card to buy himself ray bans, she mentioned it on one of their lives and he was NOT impressed she had and got very stroppy!
She’s put up with him arsing around the country when they were supposed to be getting married. After moving to Scotland.
I do think she’s a pampered princess but I think he’s a pampered princess too.
His “job” comes before everything and I really don’t think he’s the doormat we think he is 😐

Reactions: 11
On the financial front 😬
I think they’re making good money on youtube, or at least a tidy sum, and that’s all down to her really! That channel wouldn’t exist if it wasn’t for her.
Also, she brought him to frigging Disney for his birthday! All paid for, she got a belle apron for hers! 😐
The last time they went away I remember them saying they received a gift card because something had gone wrong at the resort? And Dave used that gift card to buy himself ray bans, she mentioned it on one of their lives and he was NOT impressed she had and got very stroppy!
She’s put up with him arsing around the country when they were supposed to be getting married. After moving to Scotland.
His “job” comes before everything and I really don’t think he’s the doormat we think he is 😐
I find it a bit weird people here are so harsh on what Dave does for a living? It’s not easy to be in a show regardless of whether it’s touring or in the west end. Being an understudy requires learning a lot of parts and being able to go on at a moments notice. I know acting isn’t considered serious for some reason but you have to give it to him he’s been successful in it.

As opposed to Sophie who flits from part time job to part time job, couldn’t even get rehired at the Disney store, thinks being a full time dog mum is valid, and then actively bullies people in person while being paid to do an anti bullying shampoo advert 🙄

See I’d argue Daves commitment to being an actor.
Before this TPTGW job what exactly did he do? He worked front of house or back stage most the the time.
He can’t sing, he really can’t. 😐
I think he was in phantom for a bit a few years back, but his body type will make it very hard for him to get hired for a lot of roles!
So he’s put just as much dedication into his profession as Sophie has really.
She does run the channel, she was dumped in Scotland alone and then had to move back in with her mum, every vlog she seemed depressed as hell while he was living his best life with his annoying AF “lovies/stage friends”
I don’t even like her but she the got the raw end of the deal chasing him around the country!

On the financial front 😬
She might have booked Disney and gave it to him for his birthday but I 100% believe he paid for it all. So she bought him a present with his own money. Basically bought himself a present.

Hmm, What makes you think that? @Lalobadee
She was working and running her Sophiebelle channel back then.
Wasn’t he working backstage or front of house?

Hmm, What makes you think that? @Lalobadee
She was working and running her Sophiebelle channel back then.
Wasn’t he working backstage or front of house?
I have just always thought that. When she done the reveal of the holiday I just didn’t buy that was the first time he heard of it. I think it was all set up just for the vlog . If Dave didn’t pay then it at least came out of their savings I think.

Reactions: 2
I think she just booked it for his birthday as I had YouTube on the other day and her old what I got for Christmas Video came up from SophieBelle channel and she said she didn't get much as her Mum and Dad both gave her money to pay off Disney World. They went a week before us that year and I remember watching her vlogs and around the time it had to be paid should e said they were living on n beans on toast so they could afford to pay it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.