Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking for a sofa for a room she will never use when they don’t have a bed frame makes sense. I thought her mum gave them one in the moving vlog? Did it snap?

Too funny 🤣
Yes her Mum did actually, don't know what's happened to it though 😆

Reactions: 2
Remember he broke the bed in Scotland after a few days of staying at his mums .

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I know, when she said she asked him if she could have her eyebrows done before the wedding 😅

What a pointless ask, like he would ever say no to her 🙄

I know, when she said she asked him if she could have her eyebrows done before the wedding 😅

What a pointless ask, like he would ever say no to her 🙄
I bet she asked him in that sickly sweet voice too, people that like usually have a vicious side to them 😃.

Reactions: 1
I mean....it wouldn't be very high would it.

He needs to sort himself out. A heart attack waiting to happen.
He looked bigger than ever when he was stood waiting for Sophie in Home Sense. He bleats on about dieting but when they went food shopping it was all biscuits and chocolate. Like another poster said, if he didn’t lose weight for his wedding then what incentive will he have now.

Reactions: 6
Why does she need an office, especially one with an expensive pink sofa in? I guess they’re just biding their time until it’s a nursery. I don’t think that will be too long away, I think she’s desperate to just be a full time mum.

Why does she need an office, especially one with an expensive pink sofa in? I guess they’re just biding their time until it’s a nursery. I don’t think that will be too long away, I think she’s desperate to just be a full time mum.
Instagram office goalzzzzzz.

• Haha

She definitely is, it will be a reason to not work ... Not that she needs one! Her content was so much better when she used to work in London.

She posted on Instagram last night about pink sofa shopping and I really just wanted to write... Why don't you shop for a bed 😂

I've needed this thread for a long time 😂

She definitely is, it will be a reason to not work ... Not that she needs one! Her content was so much better when she used to work in London.

She posted on Instagram last night about pink sofa shopping and I really just wanted to write... Why don't you shop for a bed 😂

I've needed this thread for a long time 😂
Just seen she’s tweeted that they’ve bought a bed... finally 😂

What I don’t get though... why is she buying a pink sofa if they’re trying to get pregnant (I think they are)... if it becomes a nursery pretty soo , you won’t want a gaudy pink sofa in there surely

Just seen she’s tweeted that they’ve bought a bed... finally 😂

What I don’t get though... why is she buying a pink sofa if they’re trying to get pregnant (I think they are)... if it becomes a nursery pretty soo , you won’t want a gaudy pink sofa in there surely
Maybe she reads here 😂

God knows, such a waste of money when is she ever going to sit up there on her own? Literally makes no sense.

I'd say obviously has money to burn but she's another Youtuber who has no sense with money and craps it all, hence why they have to sell pins to fund their honeymoon.

• Haha
Maybe she reads here 😂

God knows, such a waste of money when is she ever going to sit up there on her own? Literally makes no sense.

I'd say obviously has money to burn but she's another Youtuber who has no sense with money and craps it all, hence why they have to sell pins to fund their honeymoon.
She talks all the time about how right for cash they are, how they did the wedding on the cheap, how they wouldnt have gone on a honeymoon without selling the chip pins and that’s why they haven’t furnished their house... but yet it considering splashing all this cash on a £500+ sofa for a room she never goes in when they currently don’t have any curtains!!!! It’s not even like she can say she’d film videos on it for SophieBelle since she never posts on there!

No that channel has died and revived so many times 😂 surely the desk and chair she bought in Scotland is good enough for that anyway?

At her Hen party she was told by the physic that she's destined to be self employed but she's her own biggest obstacle. Literally so true, her laziness is her biggest obstacle.

Tbh, I've always been confused at how they afforded to rent a place in London let alone have any form of life they both had very average jobs when they lived in London. She has no priorities though, I remember when they lived in London and she used to buy so much Oliver Bonas stuff 🙄

He described himself as “chunky” on twitter. So in denial. He’s obese and risking his health.

Reactions: 3
He described himself as “chunky” on twitter. So in denial. He’s obese and risking his health.
The Disney vlogs made me feel so uncomfortable with how his bag didn't fit. That Florida heat is hard enough as it is.

I don’t understand why she puts on that quaking, timid voice. I don’t want to be mean but they used to do lives and in those lives she would slip into her normal voice when talking to him (especially if they were “disagreeing” about something)
Her vlog voice makes me want to scream “speak at a normal volume!!”
The broken way she says Chiiiiip, like a 13 year old boy who’s just hitting puberty.
That’s NOT YOUR REAL VOICE!!! 🤣
I’m petty af on that one 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.