Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it weird that she barely does any content on her own channel! She has 35k which is a pretty decent amount of subscribers and surely it would earn them some more money!

Reactions: 3
I find it weird that she barely does any content on her own channel! She has 35k which is a pretty decent amount of subscribers and surely it would earn them some more money!
It keeps coming back and then being dropped.

Reactions: 1
It really doesn’t make sense why she ignores her other channel. Maybe because she doesn’t have any beauty type vlogs to do when all she does is hang on to Dave and his “talent” . When all she does is walk the dog and hang around waiting for him to finish work.

I’m watching their honeymoon vlogs... he’s gross. Like an actual lovesick puppy - but not in a good way

Reactions: 2
God these pair do my nut in! I can't get through a video of them. There wedding video popped up in my suggestions so I thought I would have a look I managed 2 minutes of it. Far to cringe for me! If my boyfriend was like that I would have to slap him! And her voice is so fake..

I’m watching their honeymoon vlogs... he’s gross. Like an actual lovesick puppy - but not in a good way
It makes me queasy when he starts kissing her neck whilst hugging her from behind :sick:

Save that mouth for making light work of the Disney dining plan :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
Reactions: 5
And her scrunching nose smile while she talks to the camera in her sickly sweet voice... Is her target audience toddlers?

Reactions: 4
We need to start a “guess what Disney name they give their child” pole.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
These two trigger me, I watched for Disney content and spent most of the time pulling my yikes or WTF face, they're odd, she's in character all the time as dummy dolly and he's far far too much without first having 17 cups of coffee, "I wuv you" "I wuv you more" "no I wuv you more" Bork!
Their life is like a tit musical 😂

These two trigger me, I watched for Disney content and spent most of the time pulling my yikes or WTF face, they're odd, she's in character all the time as dummy dolly and he's far far too much without first having 17 cups of coffee, "I wuv you" "I wuv you more" "no I wuv you more" Bork!
Their life is like a tit musical 😂

I can't do not more than 10 mins..

When they had that room which overlooked the animals I was praying for
a Lion escape..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can't do not more than 10 mins..

When they had that room which overlooked the animals I was praying for
a Lion escape..
tit musical :LOL: love it!
Yes I was hoping someone would give him a slap for being totally annoying while out there, can you imagine being near them for a meal or on the transport etc, urgh

tit musical :LOL: love it!
Yes I was hoping someone would give him a slap for being totally annoying while out there, can you imagine being near them for a meal or on the transport etc, urgh

I swear to God in my early days of marriage if I said I wuv you after the opening of a sandwich box..my wife would of nutted me. ..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I've been a subscriber of Sophie's before her own channel hit 20,000 she had great growth and good content, then she basically stopped uploading and started her channel with Dave.

I basically am the stage now where I hate watch. I'm in too deep 🙈

I can not believe how little discipline she has for everything, she can't stick to a job and her uploads are all over the place and never when she says they will be. Years ago she uploaded a video saying I quit my job! And it was to do YouTube full time when in fact shed actually just taken a month to trial it and in that month she uploaded twice!

When she had the year away from Dave before their wedding as he was on tour she could of taken the time to work full time to save as much money as possible for their married life like most people would take the opportunity to do, but instead she bummed around her Mum's house. Even then not bothering with her Sophie Belle channel which she could of made into something if she bothered.

She's definitely spoilt and it's clear to see.

Watched the newest Vlog last night and she said they haven't got a bed yet, they just sleep on the mattress on the floor.

🤦🤦🤦

She had extensions and her eyebrows microbladed for their wedding ... But they don't have a bed. Her priorities are terrible! I feel like she spends all his money as well as she can't stay at a job longer than 10 minutes!

Also shopping for a sofa for a spare bedroom before you even have a bed! Seriously 🤦🤦🤦

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.