Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

simbathelion

I do enjoy watching Disney vlogs but I just cant watch them. Dave really makes me cringe. He is just too foreably over the top & tries to be too lovey dovey that it makes me feel kinda ill watching them..

Reactions: 9

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I know. I don't think she realises that for many couples, falling pregnant sadly isn't as easy as ordering yet another floral smock dress from ASOS.
And her and Dave could well be one of those couples ... I fell pregnant v. quickly but never managed to conceive again. It took me years to accept I'd only ever have one child and to be thankful for that. She's discussed before which sex she wants her kids to be and the age gap she wants. Just demonstrates how naive/daft she is. You don't get to choose those things - you just have to accept the hand you're dealt.

Reader130987

VIP Member
Oh, FFS, MORE baby chat! Either get humpin' and pumpin' and try for a baby with Dave or....don't. We can't listen to this drivel any more!

And basing your decision on how many children you may have according to planning Disney holidays. Utterly pathetic.

Reader130987

VIP Member
I have absolutely no problem with Dave's weight, it's his business. What I do have a problem with is his obsessive calorie counting one minute (remember when he got really stressed because they only had very low calorie yoghurt in the supermarket not super low calorie yoghurt) then literally the next minute he's ploughing through what looked like a whole pack of white chocolate Coco pops in the biggest bowl known to man. I mean, what is the point? Why not just eat like a normal person instead of this weird obsessive calorie counting one minute and binge eating the next? It's not a healthy way to be. And has anyone ever seen either of them eat fruit or veg ...or just anything that isn't beige?!

This. A thousand times this.

I remember when he kept going on about how he could have those white chocolate sticks that Wasabi sell for a snack "because they're only 99 calories" and how he knew the precise amount of calories in his water flavouring. It's only natural that you're going to end up binging at some point if you try to obsessively restrict.

And the fact at Christmas/Easter Sophie’s mum was making different dinners for him and he had to go shopping for sweet potato mash instead of normal mash 🤔 because of his diet.....
Yet he can inhale ice cream, chocolate eggs and biscuits in a minute.
Yeah, he made such a big deal about that. And on another occasion I think he actually went out with Sophie to ASDA to buy his own mash so he could have it instead of Sophie's mum's roast potatoes, and then proceeded to bang on about he "could have roasts if he wanted, but...yadayada".

God, I love that other people pick up on these other things when watching vlogs. It makes me feel like less of a scrutinising freak :D

memoii11

VIP Member
Couldn't afford their honeymoon so got people to buy chip pins to pay for it, but are already planning to go back again 🙄 Maybe they'll sell their souls this time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

ShinyEspeon

Chatty Member
She worked front of house in a theatre x
Know someone who worked with her briefly. Said she was a right sourfaced little bitch who would slag off some of the other staff for their weight, and would priss about her appearance in case any of her subscribers met her when she was out.

• Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Myself and my husband think they sound like a married couple going through counselling who need to reassure constantly “thank you so much for buying the shampoo today, I appreciate you for making sure I’ll have shampoo tomorrow”

That kind of thing.
They probably leave love notes for each other on their pillows in the morning (now they have a bed) or hide them in each other’s lunchboxes.
Dave has probably accidentally ate 4 or 5 by now.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I don’t understand why she puts on that quaking, timid voice. I don’t want to be mean but they used to do lives and in those lives she would slip into her normal voice when talking to him (especially if they were “disagreeing” about something)
Her vlog voice makes me want to scream “speak at a normal volume!!”
The broken way she says Chiiiiip, like a 13 year old boy who’s just hitting puberty.
That’s NOT YOUR REAL VOICE!!! 🤣
I’m petty af on that one 🤣

• Haha

Lovethedramaaa

Sophie doesn’t want to work, and plans to get pregnant immediately and never work again! And Dave will let her. But with his unpredictable career choice she’ll be forced to go back when he’s jobless 🤣

Also they are terrible with their content, they promised daily Disney vlogs at 6pm and most went up past 8pm and they skipped one because Sophie was editing them on the day they were due to go up 🙄

NorwegianImposter

Did anyone see her insta story of Chip licking frozen vegetable soup?! Just vile.

Seriously don't understand how she's been selected to advertise an alternative summer beverage; all she ever drinks is cups of tea and the occasional diet Coke. She's 100% vanilla in every sense of the word.
She spent 60% of last vlog worrying about if she needed an electric drill for a fucking shop bought bed. SHES NOT MAKING THE BED FROM BLUEPRINTS

• Haha

DoNotKnow

Very sad if they are pregnant and how insensitive they are being, using a baby for click bait. I just don’t know how these two survive, neither are committed to their jobs and they aren’t huge youtubers and have no consistency so can’t say they rely on that.

Also, if she is pregnant shouldn’t Dave be getting a job not just going out auditioning...

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I couldn’t agree more. Why do people believe doing weights will make them smaller?! It’s ridiculous. He clearly needs to do cardio workouts. He’s in desperate need of some guidance.
He did a workout once with Matt from Matt and Jade's channel, isn't he a personal trainer? But they were meeting up as friends so I guess he just said he was doing a good job. I would have thought losing the excess weight would be a priority over becoming ripped. I saw Dave perform as Robert on the tour last year, he was able to climb the set, and keep up with all the slapstick moves, so he has strenth and stamina but it must be extra work doing so whilst being considerably overweight. What seems a shame is that he has been on a weightloss journey for several years, does meal preps yet has not really lost any weight. For all the weight training we cannot see the gains. I wish him well but he needs to do something about it especially if he wants to be running around after their potential kids. If he was lazy I wouldn't bother caring, it just seems a shame he goes to the effort of going to the gym, meal prepping etc but seemingly has nothing to show for it. I'm rooting for him more than I am for Sophie tbh.

DoNotKnow

Completely agree with everything you’ve said, they are a tiny channel at the end of the day and have made themselves look really silly. That’s obvious from how much chat had been on this thread over the last day as normally it is pretty quiet.

When Tim and Jen Tracker announced their pregnancy they didn’t do such a big song and dance about it, didn’t think they could have children as they had tried for YEARS and told it wasn’t possible and were completely wholesome in the announcement.

None of these things Sophie will be, because she has no thought or empathy for anybody else. You can tell she is utterly selfish.

cushtybert

VIP Member
That’s partly Daves fault though for being such a Wet blanket. Oh yes soph please take all my money, thank you so much.. I love you 🤮😂

• Haha

Lalobadee

VIP Member
The most I would do would be to buy mine an extra nice treat. Wrapping anything up is just weird
The looking adoring at him while saying I can’t believe we have a 2 year old with tears in their eyes . Shut Up Sophie it is nothing like having a child at all. Grow up.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
LMAO. They’ve barely had what 2 or 3 small sponsorships and think they can earn enough for two full time incomes?! 🤣🤣 idiots.
They also won the cosmo award by cheating. So 😐

And oh what a surprise Dave is not planning on getting another job when his contract ends as they will both become full time YouTubers. See, the problem with that is their lives/vlogs are already deathly dull. And that's with jobs and routine
Don’t worry, we might see Sophie shaving the back of her hair off because of those ratty extensions... so much exciting content to come.😬

• Haha