Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laur91

VIP Member
God I’ve never watched such a boring vlog!!! Also how annoying was it when she was saying ‘ignore my hair’ and ‘do you like my dress’ and Dave is just like

THAT IS THE BEST HUMAN HAIR I HAVE EVER SEEN ON SOMEONES HEAD SINCE TIME BEGAN AND THAT DRESS?! WHAT A WONDEROUS CREATION CRAFTED BY ANGELS FOR AN ANGEL

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Tbf, they have JUST got married! Let them be honeymooners!!
They’ve lived together for 53 years and he’s soooooo fake, who actually says “thank you for being my wife” every day in such a serious “stage school” manner 🤣
It’s a friendship for sure, neither seem sexual people tbh.

Does anyone else watch Jade Billington? i feel like a thread needs to be made about her. Shes friends with Sophie and Dave. Shes a pretty girl but she is also incredibly cringe. The way she and her husband Matt talk to eachother in their baby voices is SO CRINGEWORTHY its like a child. She also always sticks her arm up while talking in videos and does thumbs up constantly and squeels in all her videos which drives me insane.
Closet gay “school teacher” Matt. And Boring Billington.
We could probably talk about them both here they have such little content 🤣
apart from him taking HER name when they married.
Just odd sorry 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
They're just so... odd. Like there are a lot of Disney YouTuber couples that I can't stand, but even those lot give me a 'happy couple' vibe. I just don't get that from these two, which is all the more strange since they've JUST gotten married. Idk, I suppose you really never know what's going on behind closed doors... I just don't see it working. Matt and Jade Billington make my skin crawl but at least there's... something... between them. Do you guys know what I mean?

Reader130987

VIP Member
Absolute idiot. Measuring the distance between the side of the bed and the window to see if it could accommodate a side cot. YOU'RE NOT EVEN PREGNANT! There's the small matter of humping Dave to overcome first.

• Haha
  • Wow

disneys

VIP Member
They had a £50 gift card which I suspect was meant for their first few (healthy) meals as a married couple. Maybe they hoped it would kick start Daves diet that he bangs on about.
I swear you can use Waitrose gift cards in John Lewis, what a waste

ShoeGal

It’ll be really sad for any viewers who have had a miscarriage or still birth, she needs to remember what a fortunate situation she’ll be in if she is actually pregnant
A lot of unexplained infertility out there too - I've been trying for a baby for two and a half years. I stopped watching when they were shopping for pre-pregnancy vitamins because I could see this coming. I can't bear the smugness around the whole topic. I find it very immature and insensitive.

Reader130987

VIP Member
Anyone else find it strange she said in a recent vlog she is going to have more free time soon... but she’s a TA so isn’t working at the moment 😂 how much more free time can she have?

Also asking for recommendations for a bruise? 😂 what is she actually expecting?

EXACTLY what I was thinking. How can it be the case that she'll have more free time to film videos in September, when she's literally been off school all summer?!

In the new vid on her channel, she's basically confirmed what we've all long suspected - that she spends Dave's money for him - by stating that they take a "collaborative" approach to finances, ie, pooling all their streams of income together rather than keeping any funds separate.

In other words: he goes out to work all day, whilst Sophie continues to make but a modest contribution to their financial "pool", selectively remaining in part-time employment despite being a fit, able-bodied woman in her twenties, spending his money on a never-ending supply of floral smock dresses from ASOS and unnecessary tat from Homesense.

Last edited:
  • Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I have absolutely no problem with Dave's weight, it's his business. What I do have a problem with is his obsessive calorie counting one minute (remember when he got really stressed because they only had very low calorie yoghurt in the supermarket not super low calorie yoghurt) then literally the next minute he's ploughing through what looked like a whole pack of white chocolate Coco pops in the biggest bowl known to man. I mean, what is the point? Why not just eat like a normal person instead of this weird obsessive calorie counting one minute and binge eating the next? It's not a healthy way to be. And has anyone ever seen either of them eat fruit or veg ...or just anything that isn't beige?!

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
There's nothing between them because Sophie is Dave's beard.

Although why Dave feels the need for a beard in this day and age baffles me. Loads of actors are openly gay and have successful careers. It's not like he's a professional footballer :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ktydor

Chatty Member
She and Dave, to me, used to be some of the more likeable Youtubers. Always so greatful if they were gifted anything, for instance, during their 2017 disney trip making a point of showing what a gift voucher they had been sent by a viewer was being spent on. Then in their 2019 it all just felt like lazy content, expecting freebies and stuff.

Reactions: 10

Lalobadee

VIP Member
I want to know how much money went on that honeymoon. Or rather how much money they conned people out of with those dumb chip pins.

• Haha

RKerr91

I’m so glad someone started a thread about them...I find him unbelievably uncomfortable to watch. So cringey!

Reader130987

VIP Member
"We found a secret room".

It's a loft, you daft bint. You've always known it's there. It's not like you've found a hidden door behind a bookcase!

And stop trying to make those shitty Chip pins happen!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I wondered if she was pregnant too but then I also wondered if she ‘poorly/already’ asleep so didn’t have to try and attempt to find Daves dick.

• Haha

Laur91

VIP Member
God that video made me feel so uneasy, she concerns me a lil bit!! That whole ‘after two children I’ve heard Disney gets more expensive’ chat was just kind blowing like that’s really what they’re going to base their decisions on? how many kids you can fit in a Disney room? she’s such an oddball.

I feel like Dave is just a sperm donor too.

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
And oh what a surprise Dave is not planning on getting another job when his contract ends as they will both become full time YouTubers. See, the problem with that is their lives/vlogs are already deathly dull. And that's with jobs and routine. And we all know what happened to BrummyMummyof2 and Brogan when they stopped working ... watching paint dry is more entertaining than their vlogs these days.