Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have absolutely no problem with Dave's weight, it's his business. What I do have a problem with is his obsessive calorie counting one minute (remember when he got really stressed because they only had very low calorie yoghurt in the supermarket not super low calorie yoghurt) then literally the next minute he's ploughing through what looked like a whole pack of white chocolate Coco pops in the biggest bowl known to man. I mean, what is the point? Why not just eat like a normal person instead of this weird obsessive calorie counting one minute and binge eating the next? It's not a healthy way to be. And has anyone ever seen either of them eat fruit or veg ...or just anything that isn't beige?!

This. A thousand times this.

I remember when he kept going on about how he could have those white chocolate sticks that Wasabi sell for a snack "because they're only 99 calories" and how he knew the precise amount of calories in his water flavouring. It's only natural that you're going to end up binging at some point if you try to obsessively restrict.

And the fact at Christmas/Easter Sophie’s mum was making different dinners for him and he had to go shopping for sweet potato mash instead of normal mash 🤔 because of his diet.....
Yet he can inhale ice cream, chocolate eggs and biscuits in a minute.
Yeah, he made such a big deal about that. And on another occasion I think he actually went out with Sophie to ASDA to buy his own mash so he could have it instead of Sophie's mum's roast potatoes, and then proceeded to bang on about he "could have roasts if he wanted, but...yadayada".

God, I love that other people pick up on these other things when watching vlogs. It makes me feel like less of a scrutinising freak :D

Reactions: 9
Hold on a minute, they’ve just disclosed the jewellery and gifts they gave the bridesmaids and best man as an AD with beaverbrooks and put the swipe up link to read about there advice for wedding planning 😂 doesn’t this mean then that there wedding video should have been an AD???

Reactions: 2
Hold on a minute, they’ve just disclosed the jewellery and gifts they gave the bridesmaids and best man as an AD with beaverbrooks and put the swipe up link to read about there advice for wedding planning 😂 doesn’t this mean then that there wedding video should have been an AD???
No they never mentioned the brand in the video, so it’s not an AD!

If I was a bridesmaid i’d Want a cut for being used for a brand deal lol

There’s Sophie already looking into booking ANOTHER WDW trip. How about you actually sort out your house first?!

Her priorities are so so wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe she’s just found out how babies are made and she’s looking for a diversion tactic.

DISNEY.. yeah let’s save for Disney. 😨
Ha ha I think you've hit the nail on the head. I think they've had a bit of a reality check since getting home. Maybe she's finally realised that if she barely copes with looking after her nephew for a couple of hours, having a newborn 24/7 may prove a little overwhelming. And Dave's job means she'd be on her own a lot. Unless she goes running back to Mummy. Yet again ...

Reactions: 3
Did you see the video of chip not eating the treat on her knee. A blatant video to show us he is a well trained dog and not at all boisterous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Makes out to all her followers she’s a massive Disney know it all and asking for tips, I’m sure she wouldn’t even consider staying off site (not that I necessarily think it works out cheaper anyway)

Thing is having another trip next year she isn’t going to Put the baby off for a year or so it will put the baby off for likely two, as they will need to save for that too, although I am sure she won’t.

Also, she works in a school now, so she is going to be paying a lot for flights, they will of let her had her honeymoon as it was already booked but she can’t be doing that every year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
If she's still working at the school next year that'll be the longest she's ever held down a job :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Another Disney trip is she serious??

Soph its time to be an adult now. Although saying that we booked one last year for this year and then I got pregnant and we had to cancel it so 😅 I’m hardly the poster girl for good decisions

• Haha
Another Disney trip is she serious??

Soph its time to be an adult now. Although saying that we booked one last year for this year and then I got pregnant and we had to cancel it so 😅 I’m hardly the poster girl for good decisions
Haha I’m pregnant with baby number 2 and can’t wait to be in the position to book our first WDW trip as a family of four 😂 however I know realistically it probably won’t be till after I’m back at work 😭

Sophie has always been the same though in their first Q and A she says how she wants like five kids and to go to Disney every year. Wow. Good 20K spare she must have every year for 7 of them to go 😂

True, it will be surprising if she’s still in this job next month let alone year.

Reactions: 4
Also, she works in a school now, so she is going to be paying a lot for flights, they will of let her had her honeymoon as it was already booked but she can’t be doing that every year.
Can confirm. school holiday flights have cost me £1k before. I’ve gone indirect this year to get it cheaper!

She put on her story last night that they have no plans to go any time soon (wonder if they have been reading on here :ROFLMAO:).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.