Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aarastar

I unsubscribed the day that they did that Beaverbrooks ad, where Sophie got a nice shiny new engagement ring with a bigger diamond for free and seemingly shoved the one dave bought for her in the back of a drawer. that whole video is a cringefest, and i feel sorry for dave because he would obviously go along with anything to make her happy.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

bishopofbathanwells

I'm doing some research for a florida holiday and stumbled across these gems..

That little ditty he sang on entrance to Orlando Airport...

Then the horrors of being stuck in Walmart and unable to get a taxi.

Top notch stuff!

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
She packed pads in her Florida packing video so she was. Selfish bitch didn’t get the medication to delay her period and consummate their marriage on their honeymoon! Poor Dave.
They were on holiday for 2 weeks ffs. Don’t know about you but my period usually only lasts a few days. I don’t like them by any means but this comment is ridiculous so I’m hoping it’s a joke?

disneys

VIP Member
“Oh thaaaank you Soph, yer so amazing! my amazing wife! .. no, no chip! Get off daddy’s leg!”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

Ktydor

Chatty Member
Just watching some of their honeymoon blogs rn. I just hate how Sophie always seems so ungreatful and bored when she gets sent things-like the ears that people sent her.

She didn’t even show the first ones to the camera and just stuttered out the shop name. Even Dave was gushing thanks and saying how nice it was they were sent stuff but she just had this glazed eye look like she didn’t care.

Obviously didn’t like them as they weren’t ‘pastel’ coloured and not on ‘brand’.

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Other highlights of the latest vlog: both Sophie and Dave visibly recoiling from a smoothie because it had vegetables in it, Sophie shopping like a 12 year old in B&M (a 30 year old woman buying a lucky bag for herself, really?!) and Dave dancing to "Dancing Queen". Just in case there was anyone left in the universe who didn't know that Sophie is his beard.

• Haha
  • Heart

hrh89

VIP Member
amazing. she’s already saying she might drop to four days a week 😂 because they never get a day off together. That’s life hun. Also she doesn’t work full time so I’m sure she sees a bit of Dave in in the days

Laur91

VIP Member
This may be their worst vlog to date haha could she have been more ungrateful over that cup of tea?! Jesus all she had to say was ‘hmmm...I’m not sure, I’ll give it another go later to decide for sure!’ So she didn’t hurt his feelings or the friend who got it for her. She’s so spoilt it’s ridiculous.

Also she actually sat at home and spent time wrapping presents for a dog and that I can’t get my head around haha 😂🙈 these two are so insufferable!!

zills

I'm a gay man and i have accurate gaydar (if i do say so myself) and there's NO WAY anyone can convince me Dave is straight. Dave does a shit job at it himself. It's so obvious. He has all the characteristics of a queen and I don't really look into stereotypes but he plays into all of them. This just makes me find him even more annoying and cringe. And I'm pretty sure Sophie knows as well.

Last edited:

Givemefreestuff

I talked to someone who used to know dave personally as they worked together and he said he was a big lover of gay clubs and would go almost every weekend

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I wish they would fuckity fuck off with that cringe intro. Her screeching voice “yes pleeaseee” 😫😫😫😫
Her attempts to sound all delicate and girly make her sound like a teenage boy going through puberty when their voice starts to break.

Wow, she fits into her dress after less than 6 months.. success.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I love dogs but they need to send that dog to behavioural classes.
They try and hide how much he snaps and jumps up, he’s not a puppy anymore he needs training.

“Birthday nuggs”... oh fuuck the fuuck off 🤦‍♀️ I die
Chip probably thinks the smell of McDonald’s is Dave’s cologne

• Haha

RKerr91

Myself and my husband think they sound like a married couple going through counselling who need to reassure constantly “thank you so much for buying the shampoo today, I appreciate you for making sure I’ll have shampoo tomorrow”

That kind of thing.

• Haha

cushtybert

VIP Member
Maybe he’s finally realised that he married someone of the wrong sex

See, I used to think this but since the honeymoon he seems to be getting increasingly pissed off with her. The "You look great" "Love you" comments sound totally fake. I think he sounds bored when he talks to her.

• Haha

Reader130987

VIP Member
Just watching some of their honeymoon blogs rn. I just hate how Sophie always seems so ungreatful and bored when she gets sent things-like the ears that people sent her.

She didn’t even show the first ones to the camera and just stuttered out the shop name. Even Dave was gushing thanks and saying how nice it was they were sent stuff but she just had this glazed eye look like she didn’t care.

Obviously didn’t like them as they weren’t ‘pastel’ coloured and not on ‘brand’.

Fully agree.

I get the feeling she thinks these sort of items are beneath her and that she should be being gifted holidays to Disney or something.

In fairness to Dave, though he irritates me like mad in many other ways, I do agree that he comes across as genuinely grateful for anything they get sent (however random it is).

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
When they said they had to leave Cheshire by 6pm latest I thought, well, it'll be 8 or 9 earliest. Those two are late for literally everything. Right enough, they leave at 8pm, drive for a bit before Dave realises he's left his jacket so they have to drive back. Get back to Hampshire 1am ready for work the next day. You couldn't make it up.

• Wow