Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geetbo

VIP Member
It’s probably dawned on owl eyes that she’s got to cope with a child she doesn’t like on her own for months on end.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

whatthefaaa

She bought the baby a frock to match all of hers… and those shoes 😬 I know different strokes for different folks etc but seriously are we going for 80year old dot down the road vibes?
---
Coming in for more… “and the fact that we can ride things together is going to be the best🤩🤩

Are you actually kidding me?! What a piece of work! Yes I get it it’s nice to do stuff with your husband but jeez when Barney is older and sees that and realises his mum was more excited about leaving him in a hotel room on their holiday than taking him to things he would love is going to destroy that kid 😣

Last edited:
  • Sad

They need to get a life

That video of him with Mickey Mouse. Barneys just laying on the floor…….? I have no words…
It's quite frankly embarrassing. I would be mortified if that was my child doing that when Disney are trying to get promotional shots. Then again, I know how to parent.

The folk at Disney UK who decided it was a good idea to invite them over might have been asleep at the wheel but the US Disney folks won't be so naive.

They will look at the footage of the odd boy rolling around on the ground and the Amish woman with the weird gormless grin and wonder how on earth they are going to find any usable footage.

They will then concentrate on the others and leave the two weirdos to it.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Booboo1979

Anyone want to send this to Dave to prove it can actually be done …. A little word on cardio hey Dave 😂😂😂 if he just held his hands up and said it’s f**king hard I would have more respect

Attachments

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
It is not so long ago that she was posting about the return of the FREE Disney dining plan.

How do they reward her for spreading false information ?

THEY GIFT HER A TRIP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It blows my mind.

• Angry

hereforthetea543

Chatty Member
I am so baffled as to why they want another baby (well, not sure Dave does). They taken Barney to DLP but in these GCSE ‘what I did on holiday’ essays, you can almost hear the disappointment when talking about Barney, but the elation that comes through when you read about the parts that he was left with his auntie… wow.

• Wow
  • Sad

hereforthetea543

Chatty Member
I just don't understand why Barney has his dummy in just sat at the table, he's obviously about to eat so I just can't understand why he needs it. I can't believe a speech therapist hasn't told them to ditch it now.
Yeah I thought the same. He’s nearly 3, they should think about getting rid of it really. I know someone who let her son have a dummy until he was like 4/5 and his speech was Terrible. But she was also at fault because he would talk with it in and she wouldn’t say to take it out. It made him pronounce words so bad, he had speech therapy for years and he’s 17 next month and even though he can say words properly and he is understandable, he still has an odd way of talking. (I don’t know how to really explain it to be honest) my point is, dummies can have long lasting effects if they have them for too long.

• Heart

JessieB

Chatty Member
Has Lauren been told not to post any pics of Soph and Dave or is she just trying to pretend she's not with them😁

• Haha

whatthefaaa

I honestly don’t understand how people think it’s ok to give little kids that amount of fizzy drink?! I’m very aware that I am probably the exception but my oldest is 14 and she doesn’t even have fizzy drinks!! (I would allow at special occasions but certainly not that amount of volume!) he’s just so little, there are many other “nice” drinks he could have if they wanted to give him treats!

• Sad

Emmy79

VIP Member
I followed Sophies sister on insta to see the DLP content and got a notification of a new story.......the pic on the right is definitely photoshopped right? I can see marks on the lift door behind her

To the left is the same outfit 16 weeks ago so a weight loss is possible but I'm not convinced

But why do that when you already look great?
I could understand overweight me doing it!
Oh FFS, sort of helps if I post the pic 🤦‍♂️

Attachments

• Haha

Scullybob

VIP Member
But has resorted to his typical shouty style by minute 10. Not for me I’m afraid. And I love musicals and go to the theatre about once a month. I just cannot see the appeal…
I wonder how much time his character is actually on stage for? I've never seen Phantom, but if he's not on stage that long, he'll probably cope with the 8 shows per week. I think this will be the making of him, I also think he'll lose weight because he'll be busy and fulfilled, I suspect he's an emotional eater. I'm not a fan of his, but kudos for landing such a big role.

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Still find it mad Dave’s going to be in Phantom.
There is just no way Soaf is going to cope on her own..View attachment 2341335
Jeez, he looks bigger than ever in that photo and he is defying the laws of physics with those teeny tiny feet supporting that massive frame.
---
Where do they live in comparison to London? Will Dave be commuting or will he have to rent accommodation in London? Or does the theatre provide?
Cheshire is in North England. London is in South England. It's way too far away to commute.

Have they actually disclosed the new living arrangements? My money is still on Soaf moving in with Mummy again. There's no way she can cope with Banners on her own, especially for an extended period.

And now Banners is 3 when is that child going to Nursery? The longer they put this off the worse starting school is going to be.

• Haha

JessieB

Chatty Member
They nearly missed the train🤣🤣 they never let us down do they, and what's with the parent swap??? Thought that was what Lauren was there for ?

• Haha

deejvillage

VIP Member
Less than 1k views in 2 hours...remind me again Disney why does this "vlogger" deserve a free Disney trip?

• Heart

Reader130987

VIP Member
No amount of money would persuade me to trade places with that employee who travelled with them. She must have been exhausted after nine hours trapped on that plane with Soaf, no doubt getting thwacked with that toy shark by Baby Wotsit, and hearing "Where's Buzz?", every two seconds.

• Haha
  • Heart

Smv2287

Chatty Member
How many more times do they need to drag that child to Disney before they realise he is not able for it and doesnt enjoy it
I don’t think they really enjoy it with Barney in tow either. Barney would be just as happy with a seaside holiday playing on the arcade machines.