Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dave looks shattered again this morning and is currently traveling back up to Sandbach. He's only been doing Phantom for two weeks, realistically how longs he going to keep doing this for when he's already got an inflatable bed to use inbetween shows.

Reactions: 7
Dave looks shattered again this morning and is currently traveling back up to Sandbach. He's only been doing Phantom for two weeks, realistically how longs he going to keep doing this for when he's already got an inflatable bed to use inbetween shows.
Even Stevie Wonder can see that this isn't sustainable. It would be exhausting even for a young, fit person. Dave is hitting 40, morbidly obese and totally unfit. I initially thought he'd last until Christmas. That's now looking hopelessly optimistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He’s sleeping on an air bed?! I really don’t mean this in a horrible way but even I find they struggle to hold my size 10 self very comfortably all night. Part of me usually ends up touching the floor. Do they offer any support to people his size?!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.