Sophie & Dave #57 Dave's not getting thinner but join their patreon so they wont have to share a dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So drum roll

Soaf and oaf are going in June with Lauren staying at hotel Cheyenne for 3 nights and 1 night in London. They are taking the euro star which cost £700 for 3 adults and a child and they booked Disney for 1500 for 3 nights and tickets plus they are doing a character breakfast too and hope they can spend less than £500 as that’s what they budgeted for!

They rejected the cruise because Barney wouldn’t be potty trained in time and he can’t swim in a nappy and because it goes to ports and Soaf thought it just rolled up at a beach …. And they rejected California because it’s the school holidays there. Good news is and another breaking story ….. they are going to California later this year 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 it’s too long to upload it but yep that’s about it. They are most excited because Lauren is coming and they get to be a couple in Disney 😂😂😂😂 nice 👍 and good luck Lauren 👍

What the duck, Eurostar shouldn’t cost that much! 🤯 even in June! Are they going first class both ways or what

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the duck, Eurostar shouldn’t cost that much! 🤯 even in June! Are they going first class both ways or what
I know they are mad!! They could have done so much - Florida for a week would have been better even with no Disney! We booked California next year and it’s not £3000 - yes it’s just us a couple but omg! One of the reasons we haven’t been back to Paris is the cost just makes no sense! They have zero sense - and talking about more trips whilst also apparently planning another child 🫣🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️👀 make it make sense !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've just had a quick look at Eurostar they've obviously booked late as yes that's about right for June currently, what a waste of money £2500 near enough on a 3 day holiday. I didnt even think Lauren and Soph were close she never talks about her or posts anything about them doing stuff together. Imagine having to spend 8 plus hrs a day with Dave he's insufferable enough just online.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder how they bribed Lauren...doesn't seem like her sort of holiday unless they are paying her to babysit?! Probably over sold the Disney dream to her...

Reactions: 4
They’re bonkers, if they booked in advance you can get dirt cheap journeys on Eurostar. My partner and I are going to Paris in the autumn and it was under £100 each return

Reactions: 7
They will definitely struggle in california.
And it's dumb to go all that way and not see more than just disney.
Who will be driving? Hmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand how they will do California without driving ! I cant see Soph driving and as we know there is no chance of Oaf passing his driving test before Barney . Driving in LA is not as easy as Orlando this will be worth a watch. I would like a cutting from their money tree 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
No way Soph will drive in LA, 11hrs with Barney on a plane, Disney parks you can do in a few days what else are they going to do? and Soph will be knackered with the time difference she can barely get out of bed in Orlando as it is.

Reactions: 9
No way Soph will drive in LA, 11hrs with Barney on a plane, Disney parks you can do in a few days what else are they going to do? and Soph will be knackered with the time difference she can barely get out of bed in Orlando as it is.
Cant wait to watch the chaos unfold though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There's more chance of Dave getting a job than there is of them getting to California. Aka 0.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have tried uploading the video as I screen recorded but sadly it’s too big even in smaller sections!! It’s not very exciting - 🫣 sorry 😞 I am not very good at this sneaky behaviour 😂😂 if you can tell me how I
Will do it !!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
See how they put join the more magic club, see details of our June Disney trip but they don't put its DLP most people probably think its WDW, sneaky. Also planning and packing content....its 3 days!

• Heart
  • Haha
To be fair California - especially if they're only staying around the Anaheim/Disney area, is super easy to navigate without driving. I was there for a week last year and we just used ubers everywhere. I'm hoping to go back again this August and the plan is train and ubers the whole time. I did LA for two weeks about 12 years ago without a car also and it was WAY more difficult because uber/lyft wasn't a thing back then, but we still managed fine.

They are, however, completely and utterly deluded and ridiculous losers.

Continue here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.