Sophie & Dave #57 Dave's not getting thinner but join their patreon so they wont have to share a dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh right! Thank you for explaining. I didn't understand at all 🤭

I can't believe she posted this. Sorry, but life often doesn't work out like that, although their Disney trips magically appear so maybe their baby will 🤷‍♀️
I also agree that Dave should look at his lifestyle and habits too.
View attachment 2201569
Interesting she's 'told dave' like he doesn't get a choice in the matter. Especially as he'd said a few times he didn't want a second yet. Just shows she's going to do whatever she wants regardless of everyone else

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Interesting she's 'told dave' like he doesn't get a choice in the matter. Especially as he'd said a few times he didn't want a second yet. Just shows she's going to do whatever she wants regardless of everyone else
Dave's never had a choice in any matter.

I'd have though it would be physically impossible to carry all that blubber without a backbone.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just returned from Disney World.... I have NO IDEA how they afforded that WDW they had. As well as TWO DLP trips.... I needed more money whilst I was out there. Had to ask my parents for some until I next get paid.
I just, don't understand.... It was only me and my son!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Doubtless he'll justify the mega-portion on the grounds of "protein". As if that's a licence to stuff himself senseless.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
To be fair to Dave, he's massive so big portions of good food aren't a bad thing. He just isn't consistent with anything and one healthy meal won't do tit.

Reactions: 5
Two bagels Dave? One would be enough with a quarter of the pukey egg…

• Sick
It could be the healthiest meal in the world (which it isn’t) and you still would put weight on with portions of that size!! No wonder he’s a fat duck!

Estimated Calories
Sausages 360
Marmalade 24
Eggs 200
Bagels 490
Veg (being generous to Dave with small amounts) 180

Total 1254 calories IN ONE MEAL!!!

No doubt washed down with a can of Monster 237 calories

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just returned from Disney World.... I have NO IDEA how they afforded that WDW they had. As well as TWO DLP trips.... I needed more money whilst I was out there. Had to ask my parents for some until I next get paid.
I just, don't understand.... It was only me and my son!!!!
Honestly me neither. I’m also not long back - I was there for a cheer competition mostly so stayed off site for two weeks and only had THREE park days and still spent so much money! It was the cost of food that surprised me the most. Not just in the parks but in Orlando in general. And I was only paying for myself.

Reactions: 3
They obviously claim what they can, Daves in all day they don't spend that much on fuel, they have the income from the Tragic Club which can go towards some bills, I still think their house is owned by someone Sophs family know so wouldn't suprise me if the rent was lower than average for the area, nothing wrong with that my husband and I rented off a family friend for 4yrs it helped us to save for a deposit which is what these two morons should be doing. Also Daves mum was down recently so I'm sure she had the cheque book out, that's probably why they invited her down well more fool her, nothing wrong with helping your kids out if in need(Disney does not count)and you can afford it but you can tell that Daves been pampered his whole life.

Reactions: 2
They obviously claim what they can, Daves in all day they don't spend that much on fuel, they have the income from the Tragic Club which can go towards some bills, I still think their house is owned by someone Sophs family know so wouldn't suprise me if the rent was lower than average for the area, nothing wrong with that my husband and I rented off a family friend for 4yrs it helped us to save for a deposit which is what these two morons should be doing. Also Daves mum was down recently so I'm sure she had the cheque book out, that's probably why they invited her down well more fool her, nothing wrong with helping your kids out if in need(Disney does not count)and you can afford it but you can tell that Daves been pampered his whole life.
But can you imagine Dave's food bill, let alone feeding the other three? I know someone kindly calculated the calories in that vast meal he posted as "healthy", anyone want to take a guess at the grocery bill?!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
But can you imagine Dave's food bill, let alone feeding the other three? I know someone kindly calculated the calories in that vast meal he posted as "healthy", anyone want to take a guess at the grocery bill?!
This is what I don’t understand, especially with food prices going through the roof

Seriously why does Oaf show us what he's eating, is he trying to convince us he's being healthy? Surely half that amount would have been adequate.

Wonder who pays for all this food? Obviously not the layabout Oaf 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Honestly me neither. I’m also not long back - I was there for a cheer competition mostly so stayed off site for two weeks and only had THREE park days and still spent so much money! It was the cost of food that surprised me the most. Not just in the parks but in Orlando in general. And I was only paying for myself.
Luckily we missed the cheer competitions 😅 i’ll forever book around the completions and busy times, lol. But yeah…. Honestly I was in just disbelief how much everything cost out there. So sad 😔 it’s all about money now. But yeah, near the end of the 2 weeks I needed to call my parents and ask for help which I HATE doing but wow, the prices of stuff! Thankfully I have parents who will happily help out till I’m paid but yeah; NO IDEA how those two are living this lifestyle. Knocks me sick.

Luckily we missed the cheer competitions 😅 i’ll forever book around the completions and busy times, lol.
I'm the opposite haha if I can go to Disney for two weeks and see three cheer competitions while I'm there then it's a win :love: the team I coach were competing there for the first time this year so it was nice to combine two of my fave things - although the lack of free time for park days was disappointing!

Reactions: 1
So drum roll

Soaf and oaf are going in June with Lauren staying at hotel Cheyenne for 3 nights and 1 night in London. They are taking the euro star which cost £700 for 3 adults and a child and they booked Disney for 1500 for 3 nights and tickets plus they are doing a character breakfast too and hope they can spend less than £500 as that’s what they budgeted for!

They rejected the cruise because Barney wouldn’t be potty trained in time and he can’t swim in a nappy and because it goes to ports and Soaf thought it just rolled up at a beach …. And they rejected California because it’s the school holidays there. Good news is and another breaking story ….. they are going to California later this year 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 it’s too long to upload it but yep that’s about it. They are most excited because Lauren is coming and they get to be a couple in Disney 😂😂😂😂 nice 👍 and good luck Lauren 👍

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So drum roll

Soaf and oaf are going in June with Lauren staying at hotel Cheyenne for 3 nights and 1 night in London. They are taking the euro star which cost £700 for 3 adults and a child and they booked Disney for 1500 for 3 nights and tickets plus they are doing a character breakfast too and hope they can spend less than £500 as that’s what they budgeted for!

They rejected the cruise because Barney wouldn’t be potty trained in time and he can’t swim in a nappy and because it goes to ports and Soaf thought it just rolled up at a beach …. And they rejected California because it’s the school holidays there. Good news is and another breaking story ….. they are going to California later this year 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 it’s too long to upload it but yep that’s about it. They are most excited because Lauren is coming and they get to be a couple in Disney 😂😂😂😂 nice 👍 and good luck Lauren 👍
Please let them not be in California at the end of September / start of October 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.