Sophie & Dave #57 Dave's not getting thinner but join their patreon so they wont have to share a dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But I thought they already announced their June trip on The Tragic Club? and said on the last vlog that they were organising a June trip. Are they going to DLP?

Reactions: 1
I'm surprised they are going to DLP again, rather than just straight back to WDW.

Wonder where they will be staying

Reactions: 1
Is it just me who gets the impression they don’t have a sex life and only have sex when they are TTC. She’s open about not being on contraception or ever have been on contraception (Dave could be using condoms tbf though). It’s the way she phrases we are not trying and her period upsets her. Such a strange couple dynamic

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Totally agree with the tone deafness. Also conveniently putting aside that irrespective of how fertile she may be, sounds like she hasn't considered that Dave's fertility may be affected by his health issues. She's an absolute fool.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
What does she mean? She's crying out for a baby because her periods are hard and that means no periods when you're pregnant?

Reactions: 4
What does she mean? She's crying out for a baby because her periods are hard and that means no periods when you're pregnant?
She's upset that she gets a period, ie. Isn't pregnant.

I had a friend who was obsessed with having a baby (single and young at the time), and she had crazy painful periods, but refused to go on birth control as she lost her mind when her period stopped and she knew it wasn't because she was pregnant.

Reactions: 4
She's upset that she gets a period, ie. Isn't pregnant.

I had a friend who was obsessed with having a baby (single and young at the time), and she had crazy painful periods, but refused to go on birth control as she lost her mind when her period stopped and she knew it wasn't because she was pregnant.
Ohhh right! Thank you for explaining. I didn't understand at all 🤭

I can't believe she posted this. Sorry, but life often doesn't work out like that, although their Disney trips magically appear so maybe their baby will 🤷‍♀️
I also agree that Dave should look at his lifestyle and habits too.
Screenshot_20230528-155128_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Urgh you just know Mother Nature being the witch she is, they will be able to get pregnant straight away. I hope it’s another boy like Barney.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Barney still can't talk and all she wants is her mini me princess. Barney will suffer whatever she has, a boy and she'll have a mental breakdown, a girl and Barney will be neglected even more than he already has been in his short life.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I don't understand why they made no plans for a stable future for them & their child(ren) with their inheritance instead of spaffing it all on Disney. It seems they must have had enough for a hefty deposit. If they ever get on the property ladder they'll still be paying it off in their 70s at this rate. They are so irresponsible 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I don't understand why they made no plans for a stable future for them & their child(ren) with their inheritance instead of spaffing it all on Disney. It seems they must have had enough for a hefty deposit. If they ever get on the property ladder they'll still be paying it off in their 70s at this rate. They are so irresponsible 🙄
The only way they'd ever get on the property ladder is if they got one of those new mortgages with a zero percent deposit and their parents acted as the Guarantor. And let's not forget their crappy credit rating and spending pattern: "So you inherited £XXXX recently and spent it all on holidays ..." Good luck with that one guys!

Reactions: 11
I am perplexed by the sheer arrogance/confidence of her… she’s having a full q&a about her wanting to be pregnant and she’s just assuming as soon as they dust the Turkey Baster off she’ll be successful. I find it so tacky and just horrible to be talking in such hypothetical terms when she hasn’t even attempted for baby 2 yet? I’d say I hope she doesn’t but you just know she’s going to be the type of person that gets lucky first time round. She makes me sick, they need to focus on poor barney

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh look Dave has an audition again, let’s put everything on hold for months hoping that they will call back, spoilers, they won’t.

Soaf on the other hand is just coming across as batshit crazy, next thing you know she’ll be manifesting to a pebble again and wandering around the Trafford centre in some strange Amish outfit muttering to herself! 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dave needs to get a bloody full time job and provide for his family, together with her part time one of course. Then perhaps they could get a mortgage on a home of their own instead of planning another baby in a rented house.

Here in Ireland, many renters are being evicted by landlords wanting to sell and it’s leaving families homeless. They cannot depend on that being their home forever and should be getting their ducks in a row. I’m sure they could then buy cheaper up in Scotland and each have jobs with Nana Fran and family to help with childcare - if Sophie would just get off her high horse about location!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.