Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even understand how he can put that in his body so much. And how his trainer or whatever is letting him.
I will admit I used to be addicted to energy drinks. I'd have at least 2 a day. I had CF as a sympton of another illness and didn't know how to manage it. I managed to kick the habit and haven't had one in almost 3 years. I know it's another thing for him to sort out but he needs to be serious with his health for the sake of his son. Does he not want to be able to play rough and tumble with him, and mess about at the soft play gym.
This is what I don’t understand, surely having a baby is what he’s wanted for a long time, so why wouldn’t you want to be in your sons life for as long as possible, and to add to that, princess Sophie is over worked and he’s concerned about that.... if you’re dead dave or can’t move it’s only going to be worse

Reactions: 5
Sorry but if I had to live next to Sophie and Dave I’d be so pissed off by someone repeatedly slamming a heavy ball into the ground over and over

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Sorry but if I had to live next to Sophie and Dave I’d be so pissed off by someone repeatedly slamming a heavy ball into the ground over and over
I just came to say the same thing! It would drive me mad.

Never mind the neighbours he should be more considerate to the other people who live in the house he's gatecrashing!

Reactions: 5
I just came to say the same thing! It would drive me mad.

Never mind the neighbours he should be more considerate to the other people who live in the house he's gatecrashing!
The grass!!! With Dave and chip it’s a joke! They have no respect for where they are living, he didn’t need those balls could have got a skipping rope and done a better job!

Reactions: 9
The grass!!! With Dave and chip it’s a joke! They have no respect for where they are living, he didn’t need those balls could have got a skipping rope and done a better job!
more fool the mother for allowing it. The pair of them have taken over the house and now the garden! It’s ridiculous

Reactions: 10
Hopefully he's not doing that consistently in the same spot otherwise he's going to kill the grass. He's a joke. Really should be losing weight at this point if he's doing this everyday whilst calorie cutting. 🤣 But of course he wants to "bulk" instead. He needs a PT or a nutritionist pronto.

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but Dave's Instagram stories are so irritating. The guy clearly thinks he's a tank. I saw where he mentioned his pecs. Is he kidding? He does zero cardio, does he think the muscle he's attempting to build is going to come from underneath all the fat in his body. The way he posts workouts and talks about his body is mind boggling. I used to wonder if he was in denial but now I legit think he thinks he's well on the way to having a body carved out of granite.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm sorry but Dave's Instagram stories are so irritating. The guy clearly thinks he's a tank. I saw where he mentioned his pecs. Is he kidding? He does zero cardio, does he think the muscle he's attempting to build is going to come from underneath all the fat in his body. The way he posts workouts and talks about his body is mind boggling. I used to wonder if he was in denial but now I legit think he thinks he's well on the way to having a body carved out of granite.
“Pecs” -lol. I think he means ‘man t*ts’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon he probably has body dismorphia it’s a shame he won’t get help or Sophie help him he’s a walking heart attack

Reactions: 8
Hopefully he's not doing that consistently in the same spot otherwise he's going to kill the grass. He's a joke. Really should be losing weight at this point if he's doing this everyday whilst calorie cutting. 🤣 But of course he wants to "bulk" instead. He needs a PT or a nutritionist pronto.
The grass has brown spots here and there.. maybe they were already there, but maybe not..

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else cringe at Daves terrible form when he lifts his weights?
THIS!! OMG his poor back. Good luck caring for a baby when he’s thrown his back out. Also his knees must be wrecked. All that weight on them, and then with his ‘skwaaaaats’ his knees are going from bent to prone super quick because he’s using the momentum and not his muscles to do the move. I cringe when you see His knees pop and bend back when he does them.

• Sad
THIS!! OMG his poor back. Good luck caring for a baby when he’s thrown his back out. Also his knees must be wrecked. All that weight on them, and then with his ‘skwaaaaats’ his knees are going from bent to prone super quick because he’s using the momentum and not his muscles to do the move. I cringe when you see His knees pop and bend back when he does them.
Yes! I am surprised Sophie’s mum hasn’t shown him good posture and form when lifting! Also his shoulders are up in his ears when they shouldn’t be, his elbows need to be tucked in to his body and yes the momentum, there shouldn’t be. When he was doing his bent over flys, but wasn’t bent over! All of this for nothing!

Reactions: 4
Yes! I am surprised Sophie’s mum hasn’t shown him good posture and form when lifting! Also his shoulders are up in his ears when they shouldn’t be, his elbows need to be tucked in to his body and yes the momentum, there shouldn’t be. When he was doing his bent over flys, but wasn’t bent over! All of this for nothing!
Hmmm ... I wonder if Mummy has tried to help and been ingnored. Because Dave Always Knows Best. Beginning to realise that Dave is as much of a pain in the arse to live with as Princess Sophie. They really have taken over the whole house and garden, haven't they? Absolutely no interest or regard for the other four or five people living there. Selfish gits.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I think he needs to look at something like a gastric band, those weights won’t do much if his diet isn’t great... he needs to also do more than weight, walking is great for weight loss.

He made an excuse for not doing more than walking chip as cardio because he didn’t want to put too much pressure on his joints.........

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.