Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion: Daves still too flabby, Sophies really grabby, they're not ready for this babby!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
No video since Thursday, seriously how taxing is it to do a bit of filming, edit and upload ! They literally have nothing to do, at all. Bet they'll get one up tonight in readiness for the begging show tomorrow!

Reactions: 10
No video since Thursday, seriously how taxing is it to do a bit of filming, edit and upload ! They literally have nothing to do, at all. Bet they'll get one up tonight in readiness for the begging show tomorrow!
Be so bad if they jump straight to the begging video tomorrow when they haven't uploaded in 5 days. Like you said, what exactly are they doing?

Reactions: 5
So predictable...
Screenshot_20200420-191325_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
So Princess Sophie starts the vlog saying she's scared because "they haven't got the money they thought they'd have". HOW?! You're the numpty who resigned from a perfectly good job, where on earth did you think the money was coming from? Could she be any more stupid?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So Princess Sophie starts the vlog saying she's scared because "they haven't got the money they thought they'd have". HOW?! You're the numpty who resigned from a perfectly good job, where on earth did you think the money was coming from? Could she be any more stupid?
It’s only going to get worse! Dave won’t go back to work because she won’t be able to cope! They need to start getting used to having less, the amount of crap she’s bought and didn’t need us beyond me

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Loved all the bullshit about respecting Baby Brown's privacy. Literally no-one has used their baby more for clickbait.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah duck off sophie saying you’re scared that you don’t have the money you thought you’d have, If that isn’t a beg for more sympathy and more money from super chats on your live’s I don’t know what is. The pair of you are pathetic.
Does it annoy anyone else the way sophie always starts the vlogs all doe-eyed? Speaking into the camera. The pair of you are bleeping lazy. Pay and provide for your own child.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She would rather sit answering questions with her eyes closed and look stupid than put sun glasses on cos they don’t make her look good hahahah imagine thinking like that!

I sent in some questions, none answered yet again. Why does he drink monster ffs!!! He’s just sitting chilling in the garden with monster! Think he hopes for them to send him freebies?

Sophie said they share plastic straws for months? Yuck.

that horrible dance he does in the car park shaking his moobs... he thinks he’s sexy 🤢

this baby will be used for clicks, no doubt about it.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I want to ask why doesn’t Dave go out and get a job at a super market on weekends at least or anything?!! Surly you’d be doing anything you can? I wonder if she’s signed on to JSA

Reactions: 8
Instead of vlogging yourself shopping for rice crispies why don't you answer more than five questions? Between the two of them they have thousands of followers, I'm assuming they got asked more than the questions they answered. The two of them came across as smug and arrogant, sitting in the back of Sophie's mum's garden drinking energy juice and basking in the sun. The comments on the video are super positive sympathizing with the situation they are in...they got themselves in this situation! Honestly, these two are actual morons. Has Dave actually posted anything about becoming a father in a matter of weeks? Or has it just been videos of him lifting weights in his garden. Also I feel bad for whoever was sitting in the garden with them during the q and a, it's probably the only chance they'll get to without Dave doing his workouts.

Sophie ”didn’t want to answer some of them”

oh, I’d love to have seen those questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sophie said they would have been lonely in basingstoke so they made themselves homeless? Is she for real? A house a few hours away is better than no house living at your mums at 28 weeks pregnant soph. More like she needs mummy to take care of the baby because princess is incapable.

Honestly these two are just unbelievable, they need to grow up and provide and stop scrounging. Sat drinking monster in the sun answering questions like will they share their baby online? You'd think they have more important things to think about🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.