Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Razzmatazz

Chatty Member
From looking at this it seems like they need to declare it as an AD but unless their discount code is an affiliate code where they get paid for people using it then it is a CMA issue not ASA. They might be getting paid for people using their discount code though, we don't know that.

Screenshot_20200303-203846_Drive.jpg

Reactions: 1

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Just like everything else they’re not worried about this, surely Sophie doesn’t want to be left without the father of her child. Like surely this would be the kick you need to shift it so you can chase your child round the park and keep up
I don't think it's as easy as that for Dave, tho'. While I don't want to try to do an armchair analysis you have to ask why he's hiding his sexuality. He's an actor FFS, I can't think of a profession where being gay is less of an issue! There are clearly very deep seated issues there, someone with more self worth would not put up with their wife treating them like a piece of crap in public let alone what goes on behind closed doors.

ElideLorchan

20C06D46-F8F3-4E5E-934B-1CA5553779C5.jpeg

So I asked the ASA about their last video not having an #AD guess if it’s been gifted then it’s ok? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Will have to ask CMA

Lola123

VIP Member
Can someone explain to me how many people are in their house currently ? If Sophie and her sister are featured sitting on the couch in the video on her stories, who is the girl person taking it? It’s not her mum or Dave.
Her other sister? She has 2 doesn’t she?

Yoy114

Chatty Member
I use reusable nappies and it works best when you have enough to do a full wash of them so giving away half is so stupid.

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
Depending on how they have their YouTube earnings set up (if she’s self employed but paying national insurance) then I think she’d be entitled to stat mat pay anyway.

but yes really agree it’s such a shady thing to do, guess it shows they need the £££

Ch21

Chatty Member
I disgree. As my pregnancies go on the belly pushing upward is really uncomofortable. It doesn't help my boobs get huge but both belly and boobs can push against eachother.
Yeah I used to take my bra off and let it sag

Rosie878

VIP Member
Wtf is the background music when she’s telling everyone she lied about being pregnant so she can get a job for 3 months......then take maternity leave.

and controversial, she was shit for doing that.
The music is ridiculous.

it depends re feeling bad - i couldn’t do that to a small business, I’d be tempted to approach directly and offer myself on a temp contract.
If it was a very large business I have to say I’d probably go for it.

Lola123

VIP Member
ive noticed that too, I did get worried when they got one of the dog breeds so prone to gaining weight easily knowing he has dave as an owner. But I think it’s more to do with him being in the family home he probably gets fed extras by everyone. Let’s just hope the same doesn’t happen with their child.
Dave will be counting it’s macros as well, he’ll be putting Dave to shame with the bulking the baby will do by hitting his protein goal

Ktydor

Chatty Member
I know the SacconeJolys took a babysitter to Disney with them, but their Youtube earnings are a LOT different to Sophie and Dave’s. Also they have 4 kids not just one. Not defending the SJs as I’m not a fan but I’m just saying their bank balance allows them this freedom. And Sophie and Dave’s definitely do not. Sophie wants to be a yummy mummy but without a job, home or any plans for how they are going to raise their son, she’s turning out to be a scummy mummy. One you wouldn’t want to talk to at the school gates.