Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kezzie88

Maybe if she’d have actually stuck at a job for once in her life she wouldn’t be in this position. I’m pregnant atm and also feel lost and scared and like I’ve no control-as does everyone. And yet it all has to be about her-yet again.
I agree totally. Like you I am pregnant and just fill so not in control

Reactions: 1

S1920

VIP Member
There's nothing wrong with the type of diet and excercise he does, he doesn't need to just walk and do slimming world. The problem is he has no consistency and cannot stick to anything. Why has he bought more gym stuff ? Where is he keeping it? I imagine Sophie's sister wants to be sunbathing in the garden and he is out there using the whole garden to work out.
Also why is she sunbathing on her back with her stomach out? Doesn't she know she shouldn't be lying on her back or having her stomach out in the heat whilst pregnant? She acts so stupid about some things but real risks she is happy to take?

First thing I thought about lying on her back!

Dave thought he was doing something nice by giving her a banana sandwich cut in the shape of a mickey head and she has the check to turn round and say “well that’s not gonna fill up baby brown” I cant stand her she is such an ungrateful person, she is constantly putting Dave down. Here’s an idea sophie seeing as you read here, maybe your own food 🙃🙃

THIS! She couldn't even be nice about it first!!

kezzie88

I wrote one as well and they read the message above and below mine so must have read it but just ignored it

• Angry

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Why New Years???
Just a guess. What with them not having money for a deposit yet, and the likely social distancing we will all have over the summer which will affect finding a place quickly plus then the newborn arriving and them settling into a routine, then Dave having to find work to save up money etc, I can take a guess that it will be new years before they feasibly have a practical chance at moving out. Unless someone in their family gives them a lump sum suddenly.

Lola123

VIP Member
I thought I’d get shot down for saying it was a shitty move but it was.
Can they get her for it? For not disclosing at the interview? Like she is gonna mess them about, like she said hopefully going back once I’m ready.... nope

Lola123

VIP Member
Sophie said they would have been lonely in basingstoke so they made themselves homeless? Is she for real? A house a few hours away is better than no house living at your mums at 28 weeks pregnant soph. More like she needs mummy to take care of the baby because princess is incapable.

Honestly these two are just unbelievable, they need to grow up and provide and stop scrounging. Sat drinking monster in the sun answering questions like will they share their baby online? You'd think they have more important things to think about🙄🙄
So why did they move there in the first place? She could have stayed in Cheshire and he could have stayed in London? Did she not think about working up until her maternity leave and then going home? Or having her mum come down?

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
The only thing I can think of is if they opted out of housekeeping you get a gift card in exchange ($10 per night except night 1) So if they went for 2 weeks they would have got $130. Not sure when their first trip was though as think they've only been doing it the last 3/4 years.
YES! I think this must be it. And as previously discussed POE (love it) no doubt kicked off big style so they were given cash instead of a gift card. Makes perfect sense. Thanks for solving that mystery!

Tessie2020

I think they would get a lot of respect, including from me, if they did one of their classic ‘what’s really going on’ vids and addressed the fact that they took a huge risk leaving jobs and moving but they thought (naively) that they’d get jobs and a home and that the pandemic has left them in a situation they didn’t expect. Therefore things are hard and realistically they won’t have Theo own place or money for a long time and they are struggling with that idea. If they really honestly talked about how CV is affecting their plans and pregnancy, rather than ‘its crap’/‘it will all be ok though’ that they flip between, then I’d say ‘fair enough’ and then Sophie can actually hold her head up high(er) and own her situation a little more.

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
If she has the money I'd imagine Mummy will pay the rent as soon as social distancing is over. I mean, if we all find them annoying can you imagine them in close proximity literally ALL the time? Then add a new baby ... I'd be wanting rid pronto if I were Mummy.

Ch21

Chatty Member
I don't think Dave was any slimmer. I do think she's got a superiority issue with Dave. Is it because he comes from a less wealthy background? Is it because she's from Cheshire which she makes no secret of considering superior to Scotland? Is it because she knows she's a beard and is holding this over him? Is it because she's just not a very nice person? I rather suspect it's a combination of all of these.
I think she was larger when they first met

S1920

VIP Member
I'm 34 weeks now I haven't bothered getting measured, I figured it would be too expensive to get measured and buy new bras every couple of months. Luckily I didn't have big boobs to begin with and they've not got very big but heavier and uncomfortable. I can get away with crop top bras from Primark because I don't need much support.
I'm planning to get measured professionally after the baby is born once I see if I manage to successfully breast feed or not and then I'll treat myself to bras.

I wish so much for smaller boobs!

kezzie88

My husband is on the brink of losing his job due to this virus. My work place will also be suspended for the foreseeable. We have five children, and God knows how many commitments. At least they live with her family so don't have to worry about finances so much at the moment.
They are both soo self centred they don’t think about the wider picture about how this whole thing effects everyone not just them and effects people in worse ways than being stuck in doors.