Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Darlolass89

Chatty Member
oh ok tbh I don’t watch their vlogs anymore though I don’t know their job situation fully

I think he should work really especially with a baby coming they obviously need as much money as possible
I haven’t been watching them properly tbh, but I imagine that’s what’s happened? Did it ever come out what his job was?

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I love how she's vigilant about following pregnancy advice not to overheat so has avoided using the hot tub (etc) but has made no effort whatsoever (that I can detect) to improve her diet and provide the baby with adequate nutrition (which also comes strongly recommended). At this stage, the Brown pregnancy is essentially brought to you by the power of Soreen banana loaf bars alone.

Speaking of the latter, if Dave sings "Soreen, Soreen, Soreen, Soreee-eeen" to the tune of Dolly Parton's Jolene ONE. MORE. TIME.
I know, that Soreen bit really got to me.

Yoy114

Chatty Member
Totally agree. I thought the parents weren’t meant to know at the gender reveal, as part of the excitement for guests is seeing the parents’ reaction as well as whether the baby is a boy or girl.

Maybe I’m not very sentimental, but I wouldn’t drag my family and friends over for a gender reveal party. It looks like they got presents too, and she’ll have a baby shower too I bet, I think it’s asking too much of people.
Traditionally if you have a baby shower it's meant to be arranged for you - would someone do this for her?

S1920

VIP Member
Hey Sophie, if you're boobs hurt in your bra it's because it's the wrong size 🤦

I disgree. As my pregnancies go on the belly pushing upward is really uncomofortable. It doesn't help my boobs get huge but both belly and boobs can push against eachother.

Cao97x

Chatty Member
Let’s all thank the stars that Sophie did not become a teacher. I mean, someone who can’t understand how a pregnancy test works should not be teaching anyone anything. Those hormones get stronger as your pregnancy progresses Sophie, not weaker you absolute idiot.

Also, pregnancy test has an American date on so was obviously bought in America, which means they were either trying before the wedding or Sophie who doesn’t seem to understand very basic biology thought she would get pregnant and show on a test within their two week honeymoon.

Why she had to take that test I don’t know. Maybe she was hoping it was going to tell her she was having a girl. Dave even told her not to do it
Not necessarily. I bought tests on amazon before (to check my levels, didn’t actually think I was pregnant but I have a hormone disorder and have had false positives so I was curious if my symptoms matched up with my levels) and they were American ones. So she may have done the same

To be fair she's not due until middle of July! A lot will have changed by then.
She's just milking the current situation for sympathy.

I was so anniyed when she said that Dave would be allowed in for the birth but then have to go a few minutes after the baby is born. That is a load of bullshit and could really scare people.

I'm due next week and the rules are birth partners are allowed on the delivery suite. So while in labour and after the baby is born they can be there. You can get discharged straight from the delivery suite if everything is straightforward. It's only if there is a need to stay in on the ward then the birth partner will get sent away.
My sister in law had her baby in lock down 2 weeks ago, my brother was there for labour, the birth and 5 hours after until she was moved to the ward, then he came back the next day to pick her up. They kept her on the delivery suite as long as possible until someone else needed the room so he didn't have to go straight away.

Like usual they have no idea what they are talking about and everything has to be so dramatic for the views and the sympathy.
It differs by NHS trust. My friend is currently pregnant, due to give birth next month and her partner can only be there when she is just about to give birth, for the birth and for 5 minutes after the birth. Then he has to leave.

Ktydor

Chatty Member
Sophie makes out she’s such a Disney expert, but thinks they pulled out some magic contact for their view on their honeymoon.

Most people get upgraded at AKL because they have more savannah view rooms then not savannah view rooms.

We stayed their and booked a standard room, and got a savannah room view with bunk beds, it was the best upgrade you could get apart from a suite or club level.

No strings pulled just it’s quite common, you only have to read trip advisor to see that.

Sophie is a wannabe of her sister.

She wants everything she has but without the hard work. Although she won’t admit it, she was so rude when she went house hunting with her sister and laughing about it. It made her look so horrible.

Her sister is stunning as well and you can. Tell really looks after herself.
I’m going to go watch this video now. Want to see the house. It looks huge. One Sophie can only dream of having some day.

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
I actually think it's quite cute. It's a dumb unique thing to them as a couple and I guess they hope their (almost nonexistent) fan base would catch on and become part of their "community" :p

Last edited: