Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosie878

VIP Member
I can't unsee it now :ROFLMAO:

The "yasssss" drives me loopy too!

You think you've had a hard week? Just remember, someone's probably had to knead Dave's buttocks today to earn a crust...
Haha I was thinking the same - that’s a lot of tissue to deep massage 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Laur91

VIP Member
So confused I thought thay was just a baby gro that she said was a bit girly but prob ok for both??
yeah I thought it was a baby grow with little roses and things on it? Yes a little girly but no one would notice!

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
Deffo no 2nd hand car seats or mattresses.
Deffo
That’s exactly why I said ‘where you can’ I mainly meant clothes and a crib with a new mattress of course! Sorry didn’t clarify that but assume everyone knows it.

Wouldn't advise buying a 2nd hand car seat or cot/mattress. That's two things I'm sure they can afford to buy new with their live money. I hope it does go on those things.

They don't even need to buy 2nd hand, Aldi nappies and wipes are amazing, still use them over a year later. Asda, sainsburys ect vest/babygrows/sleepsuits are absolutely fine and affordable. Sophie wants to dress her baby in the white company and jojo maman bebe, forgetting she's jobless and homeless.
yes 100% those things aren’t second handbut I meant she could save money buying a 2nd hand Pram or clothes.

Sorry I didn’t specify that because I think of it as common sense. I meant more in regards to things that well out last a baby like a cot or a crib that can be reused with a new mattress of course.

I also don’t understand why you would dress your baby in expensive clothing (except for nice occasions) because they just poop and sleep and are sick....
It’s exactly my point, I made that mistake with my first and with my second I’ve realised it doesn’t last long enough. Most baby stuff is like new even second hand because of the fact it’s used for such a short amount of time compared to adults clothing etc

Razzmatazz

Chatty Member
Is there any way of reporting this?
ASA are the ones that regulate this stuff.

I know sometimes the ASA say that if something is gifted but it is not done on the basis of receiving promotion on their platform on return then it's OK. The fact that they have been given a discount code to share contradicts this though and from reading this it sounds like it should be marked AD.

S1920

VIP Member
Is it just me, or are chips claws grotesquely long? 🤢 That dog does not get walked enough!
why? what on Earth are they doing for money? Supermarkets are desperate for staff I’d have thought he’d take something at least

not like they’ve got a baby coming or anything. these two are unreal

I mean, I can understand being fearful working in a supermarket atm with a baby on the way.

Razzmatazz

Chatty Member
I doubt it was the housekeeping thing as that is fairly new and they said their first trip was in 2011.

Unless they are getting mixed up with their honeymoon and blending the trips together.

I've seen cast members give out gift cards and they also have slips they can write out for certain amounts of money in the shops. If a child loses a toy or you lose your ears on a ride, if the cast member of feeling generous they can write out a slip for you to get a replacement in the shop for free.

I've not heard of cash just being handed out by cast members though.

Yoy114

Chatty Member
Dave using the corona as an excuse not to go to the gym 🤣😂
(yes, I know it’s the right thing to do, but any excuse with Dave, he’s fine in the freezer or snack isle though)

she’s in work until 8pm, so it’s not a school position?
They’re live at 9pm if you feel like some visual/audio self harm. 😬
I think it's something like retail or a restaurant based on the fact she got black shoes for it but it's obviously not an office job if she's working 4-8

Ktydor

Chatty Member
Her skin looks terrible! Usually pregnant women have a bit of a glow... her skin looks dry, wrinkled and sun damaged!
Thank god I’m not the only one that sees this. It looks like she never moisturises.

Lola123

VIP Member
Childhood obesity is a massive problem in the U.K. and I’m genuinely concerned he will pass his eating habits on to his child. If Sophie can’t say no to Dave and chip I’m not sure she will be able to stop the kid overeating too?
I’m surprised she’s not bigger than she is.... considering she shovels herself with McDonald’s etc

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I actually quite liked Dave in this video. He dropped the whole ‘I love you so much’ thing and just came across really genuine.
Dave finally got a real job and.... maybe just for one episode because he hadn’t slept....

grew the fuck up 😐

• Haha

Supern0va

Chatty Member
And he's high risk for CV as he's morbidly obese ☹
would he be a candidate for a gastric band? If he’s tried diets over the years (although I’m not sure) surely at this point it might be time for surgery for the sake of his child.

Gem_woody

Chatty Member
I've been watching back their 2017 Disney vlogs and noticing how often she mentions wanting a baby girl. So awks