Sophie & Dave #26 Don’t sing to me Dave, do some cardio instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No ...he doesn't see the super morbidly obese , arrogant twit we see. He sees a strong , muscular powerlifter and NO ONE will tell him any different! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Their lives must be unbelievably boring (as we know) for them to be excited about walking down a shopping centre hallway or looking at manicurrrred grass. I feel embarrassed for them, and sad for barney.
I was cringing so much watching that vlog.

Reactions: 10
I don't understand them, I'm due in July and I'm so happy that restrictions should be gone by then so I can take my little boy for summer trips to the zoo, and the parks and other fun days out. Funnily enough my first idea of a day out with my baby isn't a shopping centre... especially not buying him anything when I go 🙄

Reactions: 10
It all comes down to laziness. So many people have said how much content they could easily produce such as food shopping hauls, sit down videos etc but they just literally do the absolute bare minimum and it’s just not good enough. Look at the competition out there, these two are like clueless.

Reactions: 14
The problem is, these two never take any accountability for their own failings. There is always an excuse for everything, and I think people are starting to see this.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't understand them, I'm due in July and I'm so happy that restrictions should be gone by then so I can take my little boy for summer trips to the zoo, and the parks and other fun days out. Funnily enough my first idea of a day out with my baby isn't a shopping centre... especially not buying him anything when I go 🙄
I'm also due in July and are thinking exactly the same thing! We already have a 4 year old and have planned a trip away to a cabin end of August, baby won’t remember but the rest of us will! I actually can’t think of anything worse than their lives, I feel so sad for Barney

Reactions: 6
Soaf's delete STYLE from her IG bio 😆
Hey Sophie 👋
Is that new aff-link dress somethingKk you're actually wearing today or is it all for the 'gram and you're filling in the returns slip at this very moment?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
This woman's whole life is built on lies, deceit, scamming, scrounging and manipulation. She really has nothing going for her in the slightest. It's sad that someone who is only 30, with the world as her oyster, would end up festering away as she is. I truly see her as the lowest of the low.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There’s something really odd about the way Sophie interacts with Barney, it’s so unnatural and awkward to watch. The only time she gives him any attention is when she’s doing her manic dancing or trying to scare him into laughing 🤨 there’s never any genuinely loving moments between them at all, she’s very cold and detached. Dave certainly isn’t dad of year but it was sweet when Barney was holding his hand while watching Wreck It Ralph (won’t even mention how ridiculous it was to put a movie on for him at 4 o’clock in the morning 🙄 great to see they’re really getting the use out of that £1.5k chair).

You could tell it absolutely pained Soaf to look in the boys section of Joules - ‘I’m looking at the girls stuff for...my sister...’ sure Soaf.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
There’s something really odd about the way Sophie interacts with Barney, it’s so unnatural and awkward to watch. The only time she gives him any attention is when she’s doing her manic dancing or trying to scare him into laughing 🤨 there’s never any genuinely loving moments between them at all, she’s very cold and detached. Dave certainly isn’t dad of year but it was sweet when Barney was holding his hand while watching Wreck It Ralph (won’t even mention how ridiculous it was to put a movie on for him at 4 o’clock in the morning 🙄 great to see they’re really getting the use out of that £1.5k chair).

You could tell it absolutely pained Soaf to look in the boys section of Joules - ‘I’m looking at the girls stuff for...my sister...’ sure Soaf.
Thats what I was thinking… They’ve spent near on 2k for a CHAIR. Why use it JUST to read stories? The times Barney wakes up through the night is a perfect time to sit on that luxurious chair, in absolute silent, comforting Barney whilst making sure he doesn’t think it’s morning time and actually goes back to sleep eventually! Putting a Disney movie on, & a few lights, talking to him & engaging morning routines IS NOT going to make him sleepy again 🙄 I find it outrageous how they justified spending that money on that chair anyway. Still can’t get over it. Yet going to a crappy shopping centre they couldn’t even manage to buy Barney a little toy or something. Mind boggles

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Instagram bio has changed for the 2nd time today!🤣 she really has no idea who she is.... so very sad.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Planning Disney outfits!!? She’s literally insane!!

She can’t even plan an outfit to go to the TC!!!

Reactions: 23
Just watched the video and yet again I'm fuming. All they ever do to interact with him is shove things in his face. The hitting is getting worse as they laugh at him so he thinks it's great he needs telling no.

Also really annoys me they didn't bath barney when he was so covered in food before going out a baby wipe doesn't count!!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.