Sophie & Dave #26 Don’t sing to me Dave, do some cardio instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I want to know is why is Barney ALWAYS ill, when they HARDLY leave the house? 🤔
I would have thought the not going out probably doesn’t help either in a way, like not building up antibodies by being exposed to other bacteria outside of the home etc

Reactions: 7
What I want to know is why is Barney ALWAYS ill, when they HARDLY leave the house? 🤔
Basically he's not ill.
There is never any evidence to back up their claims of illness (remember the cough that warranted an xray that we never heard) but claiming that their child is ill illicits far more sympathy from the deluded fans than the fact they are piss poor parents 😉

Reactions: 23
Here's a hint if you child won't sleep sit in a dark room with lullabies or white noise on don't stick your child in front of a bright screen that wakes them up

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yeah he cracked on BUT he should have laid down with Barney in the spare bed and settled him without stimulating his brain with a camera shoved in his face and a movie. He still fails at parenting. And life. And weight loss. Winning at looking like a sprout on legs though!
I'll just add failing at driving and singing to the list

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That 'push up' makes her look like an 80 year old woman. How old is she again? Christ.

Not got enough upper body strength to do half a push up against a counter.

those pictures above she looks an absolute show, like she’s gone to a car boot sale and picked the worst items of clothing and threw them together into an outfit and she can’t do the push up challenge, the only sort of push up challenge she can do is her eyelids blinking every second

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Soaf, you are young and reasonably attractive when you stop being a weirdo. Cut your hair, wash regularly and wear normal clothes not those an 89 year old wouldn’t even be seen dead in....

You’re a so called YouTuber/brand, yet face the world looking like a right scruff. No brands want a scraggy Ratbag do they!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Barney's turned into the ginger antichrist overnight 🤣 Why is she just giggling pathetically, as he repeatedly clocks her?! DO SOMETHING!

Reactions: 21
Barney's turned into the ginger antichrist overnight 🤣 Why is she just giggling pathetically, as he repeatedly clocks her?! DO SOMETHING!
Hahaha he really has!!! Literally we all saw this coming. All those months of him laying on his back have made him ready to go mental and be super active!

Reactions: 15
Just catching up and howling at Dave's 'workout' being interrupted. First time I have seen him break a sweat in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
those earrings she hated were £10
i feel a bit sorry for the couple with the baby that bought her them, they should have bought something for themselves.:(

• Sad
Barney isnt sick, it’s all fake. They know people copped onto the poverty thing...after having fell for it...so this is the new thing, because how can you prove a child is or is not sick. The only thing he’s sick of is his dreary life!

The thing is, if they’re willing to lie now about him being sick, what’s his attendance at school going to be like??

• Sad
Reactions: 20
The only time Dave gets to get “behind” Soaf is when she wants to hide his rolls for her Insta pics

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.