Sophie & Dave #2 smug soph is pregnant? Find out in the next vlog...5 months from now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And that poor boy can see how much his parents wanted a girl. I do hope they delete those awful vlogs now. They're so insensitive.

Reactions: 6
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

actully I thought their eyes looked sad in the car after the scan.
im definitely watching now

tattle life....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dave looked so disappointed when they popped that ballon!
They have a fascinating symbiotic relationship. They really dislike each other but Dave would literally do anything Sophie asks him to so that she remains his beard. Sophie is just delighted to have someone who's at her beck and call. Anyone else wouldn't put up with her spoilt child routine and she knows it. I think Dave looked disappointed because he knows what he has to look forward to now that Princess Owl Eyes hasn't got the little girl she's dreamed of all her life.

Run away to London, Dave, and start living your best life!

Reactions: 7
Chip is not having a 'brother' you dozy bint unless you are giving birth to a labrador. I hate it when people refer to dogs as children or they are the dog's mum or dad 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chip is not having a 'brother' you dozy bint unless you are giving birth to a labrador. I hate it when people refer to dogs as children or they are the dog's mum or dad 😤
I understand what you're saying and as always, everyone is entitled to air their opinion, but this comment is a little insensitive towards people (and I'll likely be called a 'snowflake' for this, but oh well) who maybe cannot have children so they put all their love/money/effort/whatever into their pet instead. Each to their own I guess. However in saying that, soph is definitely not one of these people lol. She palms that dog off to anyone who will have it for a few days. And the licking of the face, no no no, thats gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m guessing that little pretty rosebud baby grow has been screwed up by princess owl eyes now 😬

Reactions: 3
I understand what you're saying and as always, everyone is entitled to air their opinion, but this comment is a little insensitive towards people (and I'll likely be called a 'snowflake' for this, but oh well) who maybe cannot have children so they put all their love/money/effort/whatever into their pet instead. Each to their own I guess. However in saying that, soph is definitely not one of these people lol. She palms that dog off to anyone who will have it for a few days. And the licking of the face, no no no, thats gross.
My dog is my first baby haha.. he got me through years of ttc and he's the best brother to my little one so..🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Totally get that people pour their love into their pets, I have a dog and he is a very loved part of the household, but I am not his mum and never will be !

Reactions: 4
😂😂😂she said she can’t ever imagine herself with a boy. Hilarious maybe she will regret being so vocal about not wanting a boy since before they were even married. It also explains the back peddling on Instagram about how she really wouldn’t mind a boy after all a few days ago. Daves disappointment was clear to see from his face too he couldn’t hide that.

Last edited:
Moving on.....woof 😬🐶🤰

dave looks so unhealthy when popping that balloon. His clothes are straining.
For the kids sake I hope he gets his act together.

Reactions: 5
Dave pissed off they’ll be having more kids now to ensure she gets the girl she wants 😂 bet he was hoping for a girl and that would be it no more

• Haha
Ive said it before I've got to say it again after watching the vlog. These two are a pair of parasites. The disappointment was very clear in both of them and I genuinely cannot believe it. Theres been people very bravely coming on here and saying they are having issues TTC and how envious of Sophie they are to be pregnant, and would give anything and all the money in the world to be a mother or parents - and yet this spoilt madam is parading around talking non stop about the gender, thats all she cares about.

Its a very sad world when people are all about material items - but being this way about your own child? Horrendous :(

Reactions: 9
Their vlog tonight genuinely upset me and angered me. Sophie even admits she was worried she would be disappointed they are having a boy, and the disappointment is obvious. They are now trying to convince themselves they’re happy with a girl. I know people who can’t conceive, so this vlog is actually really insensitive and upsetting. Who gives a duck what the gender is?? It’s your first baby!! The only thing you should care about is that it’s healthy!! Disguisted at their attitudes

Reactions: 6
I kind of get the feeling dave wouldn't of minded either way..it was sophie constantly going on about a girl, if she shows this on camera imagine her off camera..the things she'd be saying about it being a boy. He's probably happy inside but doesn't dare show it because princess soph hasn't got what she wanted after all!Or, as apparently its the sperm thats the decider in the gender, she's probably took a hissy fit at him and blamed him in her grieving. I hope their little boy never sees their videos or this website and sees what his parents really thought.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.