Sophie & Dave #2 smug soph is pregnant? Find out in the next vlog...5 months from now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dave looked huge when they were popping the balloon, he's got that "lean backwards" stance people with huge bellies have for balance, im going to hell anyway for my tattle content so might as well say it šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø I was shocked how large he is. It all seemed very forced to be pro boy, like we'll show tattle that we're fine its a boy kind of thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Something really petty that winds me up about Dave is his hoodie sleeves always being pushed up! Just wear a short sleeve T-shirt

Reactions: 6
I understand what you're saying and as always, everyone is entitled to air their opinion, but this comment is a little insensitive towards people (and I'll likely be called a 'snowflake' for this, but oh well) who maybe cannot have children so they put all their love/money/effort/whatever into their pet instead. Each to their own I guess. However in saying that, soph is definitely not one of these people lol. She palms that dog off to anyone who will have it for a few days. And the licking of the face, no no no, thats gross.
haha I agree, I wastelling my cats theyā€™ll have a sibling and before I was pregnant I thought they were my whole worldand I couldnā€™t love anything more.

Reactions: 1
right just phone people with the news itā€™s all so attention seeking and money wasting . Not like they can afford it .
its so Americanised, and (in my view) quite vulgar to do a ā€œgender revealā€. I also (unpopular opinion probably) put baby showers in the same category

Reactions: 12
A boy is a blessing in disguise for Sophie. Girls are lovely when theyā€™re little, and you can have a good bond with your mum when youā€™re older. But from around 7-18 they are HARD work! I speak as the mum of a teen girl. Sophie wouldnā€™t cope with it, dave is too soft. Boys are easier and generally are always close to their mum.
I didnā€™t think she looked disappointed, dave looked worse.

Reactions: 6
Chip is not having a 'brother' you dozy bint unless you are giving birth to a labrador. I hate it when people refer to dogs as children or they are the dog's mum or dad šŸ˜¤
I do too. It grinds my gears. Or worse refer to their parents as nanny and grandad to their dog!? Wtf! I do hope they stop chip from taking over all living space ie bed, sofa etc and donā€™t let him put his tongue in their mouths or face even šŸ¤¢

Some observations from that vlog.. when one of her sisters says ā€œ oh no we all thought it was a girlā€ lol!!!!! It sounded slightly smug as well! Also the family member in orange.. maybe her gran? Looks DEVO that itā€™s a boy! Maybe sheā€™s the one that bought the girly baby grow lol

• Haha
A boy is a blessing in disguise for Sophie. Girls are lovely when theyā€™re little, and you can have a good bond with your mum when youā€™re older. But from around 7-18 they are HARD work! I speak as the mum of a teen girl. Sophie wouldnā€™t cope with it, dave is too soft. Boys are easier and generally are always close to their mum.
I didnā€™t think she looked disappointed, dave looked worse.
My friend has two boys and says sheā€™s so glad as theyā€™re so chilled out, whereas her niece is very demanding

I canā€™t stop watching the balloon scene! The anti climax is quite funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't get over Dave's family going out for pizza. Couldn't they wait to get away from Princess Sophie's family? Or was it because they wanted to eat something that hadn't been licked by Chip?

Typical bloody Sophie, the dog is all over the sandwiches then she serves them up šŸ¤®. The standard of hygiene is grim.

Some observations from that vlog.. when one of her sisters says ā€œ oh no we all thought it was a girlā€ lol!!!!! It sounded slightly smug as well! Also the family member in orange.. maybe her gran? Looks DEVO that itā€™s a boy! Maybe sheā€™s the one that bought the girly baby grow lol
Interesting she is wearing a blue sticker though ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.